• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: No reward given for watching video

DeletedUser8544

Today i could open the player ( the window poped up without the black placeholder of the player and stayed there, i had to use the close button)
Now i can see the player but i get this after watching the ad.
Chrome on win7(pc), flash version

upload_2018-3-12_23-11-53.png

DeletedUser7780

I am getting sound & then the message that ad confirmer could not confirm ad was watched. I am on windows using chrome

Am getting same message, ad provider could not confirm the video was watched. Tried several times, tried logging out and in again, clearing cache, with no effect.

1.122.20c56e28fe (12.03.2018 16:18), pengolodh-sc (137756), zz1, en_US, WIN 28,0,0,161, Windows 10, Chrome/65.0.3325.146, 1536x734, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser7477

Same problem for me.
And after that, I'm totally disagreed with the affirmation:
"The ads themselves do not contain any malicious code. They are simply streamed videos like any others you might find on the web. They are also displayed in a secure frame as another measure of security. There is no greater risk than when watching a YouTube video."

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-13_2-35-8.png
    upload_2018-3-13_2-35-8.png
    232 KB · Views: 3

DeletedUser8888

I have the same message. "ad provider could not confirm the video was watched" after seeing the Nissan ad. And of course, no rewards.
I tried three times with same results.

Amy Steele

Regent
Please be aware that ads have been turned off for now, while this issue is being looked into. Thank you for your patience

Amy Steele

Regent
Hey folks! Ads have now been re-enabled, and the issue reported in this thread should now be fixed. If you still receive the same error message after watching an ad, please let us know!