• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: No refund when deleting a building in production.

DeletedUser9715

Action: In the Vikingsetlement I deleted a Beast Hunter who was producing 10 horns in 8 hours at the moment.

Aspected: I aspected to get a copper coin refund for breaking of the horn production, as happens also in the main city when deleting a goods building which is producing goods.

Happening: There was no copper coin refund for the production that was started.

Workaround: First stop the production. The game will give a refund. Then delete the building.

System information: I play the game on a Windows 10 computer with Firefox.

DeletedUser

As far as I know there is no refund in your main city if you sell a building in the middle of a production, you would need to cancel the production first. I don't think this is a bug.

Edit: So, it turns out I couldn't be more wrong :D
The production cost does get refunded when selling the building. We tested this in settlements and the main city, and it is working.
To the OP, please contact ingame support so we can check exactly what occurred, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: