• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: No puzzle piece received

DeletedUser1418

Hi,
I finished 1st helping a friend on his great building. 1st place rewards a puzzle piece, 10 forge and 7 medals.
The piece I should have received was the bottom-middle piece towards the Alexander Lighthouse?? but I already have that building in my city.
I look at inventory, and there was no new blueprint for an Alexander Lighthouse, meaning the piece is gone.

Where did it go?
Could you please investigate this situation and credit me the rewarded puzzle piece?
Thanks in advance!
pcsurgeon

Time of occurrence: 15/11/2012 - 20:02 W. Europe time

DeletedUser

HaekelHansi mentioned sth. like this in his FAQ and Anwar answered ;) just check the threads :)

HaekelHansi said, that u can have multiple BP from same buidling, but as soon u build the building all BP dissappear.
But they are not lost. They will get activate with the next bigger update. Then we are able to do "other things" with these multiple BP. (maybe trading?). We will also be able to buy BP with medals.

DeletedUser1418

But why do I get a blueprint from a building I already build... and that as reward for winning the level? Thats completely sick. I have 3 buildings in inventory waiting for pieces, and I get one I cant use at all (and even missing)

DeletedUser

uhm, u said u got it from spending ForgePoints?
HaekelHansi said, u always get BP from that building u support ;)

e.g. I support ur lighthouse and got 6 BP from Lighthouse ;) (2double, so i have 4 parts)

DeletedUser

But why do I get a blueprint from a building I already build... and that as reward for winning the level? Thats completely sick. I have 3 buildings in inventory waiting for pieces, and I get one I cant use at all (and even missing)

When supporting, you get blueprints for the exact building that you are supporting - so if you want blueprints for Deal castle for example, you'll have to support Deal Castle of a fellow player. Be wise where you spend your forgepoints ;-)

DeletedUser1418

Where do I find that information for that when supporting a specific building only gives a piece towards the exact same building? If the info was available, people can also adjust the way the support such buildings. The warning should be upfront!!
I see this as a rip-off to be very frank.

DeletedUser1418

Well great... Now I again got a piece... for a building existing in my city! As depicted below...
again.JPG
Going to my inventory, its gone as well... So now I "received" 2 pieces, but they are nowhere to be found!
itsgone.JPG
This is becoming a very edgy situation, which will aggravate people straight away. First and foremost, people pay with real money for Forge points, parts. The information is missing explaining why. This should be repaired, or replaced with parts towards other buildings not yet being built.

I really have an issue with this... its highly unfair!!

DeletedUser

When you get a blueprint part for a great building that you already have in your city, this part will not show up in your inventory currently. It's been announced that these parts will be stored internally for later use. Apart from the developers, nobody knows what this "use" will be.