• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

No protection in war

DeletedUser1285

When you win a sector, then the area is protected. This is not a war. The war lasts only a few minutes. All wars only the hour of counting points. Whoever absent the specified time, can not fight another hour. This is not War for fighters. This is a war for magicians. Stop the protection.

DeletedUser

how could this work? you conquer a sector and minutes later other guilds can attack again and you get nothing? or even better: minutes before the daily calculation all of your sectors are gone.

so, how long did you think about this?

DeletedUser

how could this work? you conquer a sector and minutes later other guilds can attack again and you get nothing? or even better: minutes before the daily calculation all of your sectors are gone.

so, how long did you think about this?
remove the fix time of the daily calculation.
give power for winning a sector
and every full 24 hours you have it again power

time to think about this solution: 1 minute

DeletedUser

and can we burn down cities of neighbors to the ground after winning and plunder everything

I want to feel like Dschingis Khan

the good old war 2000 years ago

DeletedUser8859

How long you expect a player to continue at FOE if his/her city is completely destroyed after any defeat? Even if he/she stays after first defeat and complete city burned, he start rebuilding and 5 minutes later a new neighbor comes and destroys everything again?

DeletedUser5097

and can we burn down cities of neighbors to the ground after winning and plunder everything

Than I want also getting a few nukes, to start a nuke war to destroy the city of the attacker and
giving it radiation poison penelty for a few weeks. That's beyond (post) modern era realistic.
So I wanna feel like a mad country how started the Fall out univurse.:p
Or at least a few rockets to destroy their cities, without anything that is able to stop me. Since
the AI is so poor now that PvP is a huge joke, or maybe something that is equal poor in trying
to stop me, but much like the AI horrible faills in doing it.xd

How long you expect a player to continue at FOE if his/her city is completely destroyed after any defeat? Even if he/she stays after first defeat and complete city burned, he start rebuilding and 5 minutes later a new neighbor comes and destroys everything again?
10 seconds, after burning down their towns with nukes.:oops: Oh well I think this is not the game
for this type of extreme hostile actions... if some one seeks for it, just pick up another game
to burn down cities that you defeated.:p

DeletedUser8910

"Invaders - Iron Maiden" LOL

DeletedUser8910

Pillage and burn the town - the player can't do anything for 1 hour, then the city is restored. This can only happen once a day so they aren't being constantly burned down - if they are attacked 2 or more times, then they are just plundered. But to make it more interesting set up a way for a player to control their defenses manually when they are on line and someone to attack. the IA defenses are a joke.