• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: No more "Summer event" loading screan despite event running for 7 more days

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1.) reload the game
2.) take a look at the loading screen

Issue Description (10/10): When I reload, I don't see the "Summer event"- loading screen any more - instead the loading screen images (and tips of the day), which are between the events, are shown. (I tested 3 times now)

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.104.0423384459 (15.06.2017 8:31), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 26,0,0,126, Windows 10, Chrome/58.0.3029.110, 1920x950, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found

BTW: does anyone remember the end date given on the loading screen? (I know, it is not identical with the end on beta, but when knowing the duration (should be 22 days), one could derive the starting date on the live servers from the end date given here)