• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: No longer possible to trigger pending "GB leveled up" window by going to techtree / back to city?

Andi47

Overlord
Old, and by far not optimal (to my guess already bugged; even bad design can be a kind of bug!):

1.) be logged in and on city map
2.) a GB of an other player, where I helped and where I am in top 5 of the contributor ranking, levels up;
3.) Inventory button starts to blink (opening inventory shows that I got several FP packages)
4.) go to tech tree
5.) go back to city
--> now the pending "GB has leveled up, you get reward" is triggered and shows up (I always trigger them like this, as leaving the city map and going back seems to be the only way to see the "GB leveled up" window)

BTW: If more than one GBs leveled up in the meantime, the second (and every further) "GB leveled up"-window is lost!!

New, and even worse (1.145.dddd2f0810b (24.01.2019 9:21) HTML5, maybe one or two versions earlier)
1.) be logged in and on city map
2.) a GB of an other player, where I helped and where I am in top 5 of the contributor ranking, levels up;
3.) Inventory button starts to blink (click on inventory shows that I got several FP packages)
4.) go to tech tree
5.) go back to city
--> nothing happens
6.) go to Viking village and back to city
--> nothing happens
7.) go to campaign map and back to city
--> FINALLY the "GB leveled up" window shows up!

Suggestions for improvement
* add an option to the game settings, where the player can chose whether to see "GB leveled up" windows
* if this option is checked, add a clickable "info" icon to the status bar on the right, which shows up ALL pending info- and GB-levelup windows (maybe one by one on consecutive clicking) when clicked!
* in the inventory it shows "9+ ten-FP-packages" when I got more than nine. Why on earth "9+"?? There is more than enough space to show the exact number, even on mobile it shows two-digit-numbers if I get more than nine FP-packages!!

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
Aaarrrrghhhh!
I just recognizd that I missed the opportunity to get blueprints of InnoTower on sunday when I did NOT get the "GB leveled up" window of the second GB which leveled within short time when I was online. (the second, third, etc. are ALWAYS lost; 1000% reproducible). And now the player is no longer in my 'hood. (just recognized when I found out that I did get InnoTower blueprints, checked the event list in the town hall and attempted to insert points in her LG for the next level)

Please Fix AT LEAST the circumstance that one sees ONLY the first GB when more than one GB finishes at the same time!!

to reproduce
1.) be online and in the city
2.) TWO or more GBs where you are in are finishing their next level
3.) the Inventory button starts blinking
4.) open inventory and recognize that you did "many" FP packages (WHY is it "9+"? there is ENOUGH space for multi-digit numbers!)
5.) go to campaign map
6.) back to city
7.) now the "GB finished, you got reward" window for the FIRST GB, which finished, pops up
8.) read it, then close
9.) go to campaign map
10) back to city
---> and now, NO reward window for the second finished GB

Suggestion: show up ALL pending reward windows at step 7! (and PLEASE add a clickable info button to the status bar on the right, which shows up, when "GB finished", "Expedition started" or similar windows are pending!)

Andi47

Overlord
Seems that the "go to tech tree and back" trick to trigger ONE "GB has leveled, you get reward" window is working again, but...

it is STILL a bug (or at least bad design??) that is more than one GB is leveling while you are off, you get the GB reward window ONLY for the last GB which has leveled - all other info is LOST.

So I still have the suggestion to add a clickable "Info"-icon to the status bar at the right, which brings up the GB reward windowS (plural!!!) and other infos (such as "GEX has started", "neighbourhood has been re-shuffled", etc.) one by one when clicking, and disappears only if there is no more Info popup pending.

Andi47

Overlord
The first "GB leveled up" window seems to trigger correctly since a while when going e.g. to techtree or Viking village and back to city, but there is still a long-standing*) issue also mentioned in the OP:

*) since 2016(!)

1.) be logged in and in the city (don't change to techtree, Vikings, GEX, or whatever now; don't log out)
2.) at least two GBs, where you contributed and you are ranked in the top 5 level up
3.) now leave the city (e.g. go to techtree, Vikings, GEX, or whatever)
4.) go back to city
--> you see one "GB leveled up" window, telling how many FP, Medals and Blueprints you got
5.) close the GB leveled up window
--> no further window pops up
6.) leave the city (e.g. techtree or whatever)
7.) go back to city
--> no further "GB leveled up window" shows up

Expected: It should be somehow possible to get all pending information windows (GB leveled up, Tournament ended, GEX ended, etc.), and not just the first one.

BTW: The bug also effects other information windows - since Christmas I have only seen the "Tournament ended" information one or two times, and always I end up accidentally clicking it (or whatever information window) away when returning to city from the Vikings and attempting to open the message center by click on the blinking button.

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi Andi, apologies for the delayed reply here. This issue was reported to our development team some time ago, and we have also passed on your improvement suggestions:
Suggestions for improvement
* add an option to the game settings, where the player can chose whether to see "GB leveled up" windows
* if this option is checked, add a clickable "info" icon to the status bar on the right, which shows up ALL pending info- and GB-levelup windows (maybe one by one on consecutive clicking) when clicked!
* in the inventory it shows "9+ ten-FP-packages" when I got more than nine. Why on earth "9+"?? There is more than enough space to show the exact number, even on mobile it shows two-digit-numbers if I get more than nine FP-packages!!

Andi47

Overlord
Hi Andi, apologies for the delayed reply here. This issue was reported to our development team some time ago, and we have also passed on your improvement suggestions:

just in case the developers forgot about your report "some time ago" (seems like this....) - can you please re-submit your report? Or directly ask the devs?