• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: No expansion. [54039]

DeletedUser7959

I unlocked the expansion on Earth in tech tree but didn't find it in the menu (same after reloading).
Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_5.png

1.151.59467177e88 (23.04.2019 16:33), Rikki (120192), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/74.0.3729.108, 1536x722, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser

The expansions for the new age were actually available before we released the new age content, so it is likely you have already placed them.

DeletedUser7959

6 new expansions (3 new diamond expansions, 1 new campaign and 2 new research expansions. 1 victory expansion has already been added to the game prior)
Wait... Victory expansion was added earlier, ok, but when the one from next era (in the tech tree) managed to appear? I didn't spend coins on that, for sure.:confused:

DeletedUser5882

+1
I don't know about the victory expansion, but coin expansions become available only after its tech has been completed.
I just unlocked Mars Regulations but got no new coin expansion!

Andi47

Overlord
+1
I don't know about the victory expansion, but coin expansions become available only after its tech has been completed.
I just unlocked Mars Regulations but got no new coin expansion!

Speaking about the Victory expansion: When has this been provided? Back in Jan or Feb?