• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: No clickable players spawn following the player cards goal-reward in Soccer Event

Umbrathor

Baronet
Troubleshooting
No
  • Overview of the bug: One of the goal-rewards in the Soccer Event consists of a lage number ( I believe 50) player cards. After receiving that reward, the camrea pans back to the left side of the field,. Normally, 3 players spawn that can be clicked to advance across the field for the next goal. However, none appear. After closing and reopening the event window, they spawn normally.
  • Screenshots: not included
  • Urgency: minor bug (non-game changing)
  • Preventative Actions: nothing
  • Summary: No clickable players spawn following the player cards goal-reward in Soccer Event
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using no

Browser or App version and version number
Google Chrome, 83.0.4103.106 (Official build) (64-bits) NL
Recreation steps
Complete the goals up to the Player Cards reward, then make a goal. The camera will pan back and there will be no clickable / selectable players. This is the only reward where no players spawn afterwards, The do spawn normally after a player-prize gives players cards.
Frequency
Always (the same thing happened on all six live servers I play on)
Can this be reproduced?
yes

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thanks for the report! Can you confirm if you have reported on the server where it is occurring?

Umbrathor

Baronet
I only reported it here. I can report it on one of the servers too, if that helps?
I play on all 6 Dutch servers.