• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: No buildings

Jeevan1969

Farmer
Troubleshooting
Cleared all caches, cookies etc
Any idea how to fix this.
Ipad Pro
OS 13.5
Safari

Cleared everything, changed all required settings. Also happens on Firefox on IPad.

Browser or App version and version number
Safari OS13.5 Ipad
Recreation steps
Just log in
Frequency
Every time
Urgency
Somewhat high
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
What exactly is the issue?

Do you mean the city grid is empty? In that case - mine was fine just a sec ago.

Jeevan1969

Farmer
What exactly is the issue?

Do you mean the city grid is empty? In that case - mine was fine just a sec ago.

All my building aren’t showing. They are there, but not visible at all. I can see when productions are finished etc., just cant see the buildings themselves.

LordTachikawa

Merchant
Do you have a Forge Bowl event building in your City or Inventory? If so this may be related to"Loop Between Browser and App" issue.

Jeevan1969

Farmer
It seems like you try to play forge on the browser on you mobile device. Have you tried the app?
Yeah I have the app to. But because the events start sooner on the Browser, It would be nice to play them on that from the start, than just have 9 days to do all the items. It’s just a personal preference, and i know they cant accomodate all possibilities, so will be happy with anything. :)

Panthera

Merchant
Yeah I have the app to. But because the events start sooner on the Browser, It would be nice to play them on that from the start, than just have 9 days to do all the items. It’s just a personal preference, and i know they cant accomodate all possibilities, so will be happy with anything.

for Android there is an Android Beta app
for Apple I know that they may have talked about also creating an application of the same kind

the problem is that to use the Beta application, you have to destroy the official application
so whatever happens, you would need a device for Beta and one for the official otherwise you have to reinstall everything each time you change server ^^

otherwise you have to try on Puffin ?

Last edited:

LordTachikawa

Merchant
The developers are working on getting the app updated for the event and it does seem to be taking longer than normal. I will let you all know as soon as I hear something definitive. Thank you for your patience.

LordTachikawa

Merchant
If you are playing on Mobile, the latest version of the app is 1.192 dated 26 Nov (Android)/30 Nov(iOS).
If you have an earlier version an update is highly recommended.

Last edited: