• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Next Settlement

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Awesome reply - could you maybe add the email or details about what "royalty" program you are talking about?
Nobody really knows how to get into it, but it seems you have to at least spend a decent amount of money on diamonds.

It is nothing big as far as I have seen so far, but the royalty program gets some official info ahead of others and sometimes they even get information that will not officially be provided to regular players (like Infos about the "hidden" achievements in last year's archaelogy event).

LastWarrior

Regent
It just says the new event is coming very soon, as for loyalty I thought everyone got these for playing this games for years.

Gindi4711

Steward
Could also be an announcement for the next era. For SAAB Inno did a closed beta where some players got the chance to test it. This was done because there are only very few Beta accounts that are already in the last era and can provide feedback.

For a new culture I doubt Inno will do a closed beta as everybody in the open beta can test it as well and provide feedback.

CrashBoom

Legend
Could also be an announcement for the next era. For SAAB Inno did a closed beta where some players got the chance to test it. This was done because there are only very few Beta accounts that are already in the last era and can provide feedback.

For a new culture I doubt Inno will do a closed beta as everybody in the open beta can test it as well and provide feedback.

a closed beta on the open beta server
which was also open to players at the end of the tech tree

:rolleyes:

so a closed beta on the open beta server for players who didn't reach settlements yet ?
would be a nice :D

kaymedic

Marquis
a closed beta on the open beta server
which was also open to players at the end of the tech tree

:rolleyes:

so a closed beta on the open beta server for players who didn't reach settlements yet ?
would be a nice :D

The closed beta was on a completly different server.

CrashBoom

Legend
The closed beta was on a completly different server.
there was also a closed beta (= only some selected players are allowed to get it) for SAAB on the open beta server

they got a city at the end of SAM to test SAAB

(or maybe I am wrong with the era and it was before to test SAM)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
none that we know of - you should know by now, that if such info was public somewhere, it would not long stay hidden...

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
Do we have an idea or speculation on what the rewarded settlement buildings will be producing?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
We can only guess - Most likely 12FP as it has 12 squares like shinto and bathhouse. It also might give a coin boost similar to the shintos supply boost. a defense boost for attack army would be cool, but I do not really see that happening (especially as the obelisk already has it), more likely is a military boost for the defense army.

But maybe they will try something completely different and new... Who knows... If we are lucky, we will know by next week.