• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Next Settlement

SeekerDave

Merchant
I am happy , definitely not GE .
I was so gonna we upset if they added GE rewards .
Still really interested in what the main mechanic will be.

Havik79

Baronet
There was a Simspons episode where Homer gasps and then burps, that is me.

Hated Vikings, loved Japan, but Eygpt is pure garbage, only completed it once and that was from it being bugged and they gave everyone an auto-complete, so with how bad Eygpt is I have zero hope for this being any better.

Between the abortion that was saint paddys event, ruining the soccer event with stupid changes, but keeping the stupid summer event wheel, and Eygpt I have lost my faith in Inno.

Feanor II

Baronet
There was a Simspons episode where Homer gasps and then burps, that is me.

Hated Vikings, loved Japan, but Eygpt is pure garbage, only completed it once and that was from it being bugged and they gave everyone an auto-complete, so with how bad Eygpt is I have zero hope for this being any better.

Between the abortion that was saint paddys event, ruining the soccer event with stupid changes, but keeping the stupid summer event wheel, and Eygpt I have lost my faith in Inno.
I honestly don't understand the hostility to Egypt. IMO it's the easiest of the three, and it's not close. Two Nubian Archer Ranges is all you need to go through the armies to get loot, and most importantly you can remove the impediments.

Maybe the game will give us the choice to neg or fight for goods, OR BOTH? I hope we can get some free impediment removals like egypt had. The worst thing about the japanese settlement was that about halfway through the techs, ALL of the buildings are 4xsomething, which meant you literally couldn't make roads reach anything because it was full up of buildings. Never upgraded to better supplies/houses, just kept the shinto shrines because they were 3x2 so I could put a road inbetween that and the 4x4 buildings.

Johny Joker

Farmer
The Sudoku thing may fit the game, making 3 difficulty levels (Sudoku games on easy and medium are kinda easy and fast to solve).
The 1-9 3x3 kinda points to that. Or who knows, maybe it's something much simpler o_O
Edit: the picture presented in spoilers may represent the buttons from where we insert the numbers in the table :D

Lekaylee

Farmer
:eek:I am on Egypt 0 ( attempt 3 )
Anyways thats becuase I hate CS becuase I can never complete them on time becuase they work best with 4h productions which means logging in 6 times a day ( 3 more that when you do an 8h prodcution like I normally do ) .
Hey you geht the same if you do 8 hour Productions than 2x 4 hour... i prefer doing the 8 hour two times a day that fits great and if I wantto I start a new settlement at a weekend so i have more room to get the first steps.
I am in the 8 round,... the 7th did noch reach in time because i missed 2 days in production. Maybe you read a little the tipps players give ?
I buy 2 Expansions for grain and for the other goods each 3 it kosts only 1 good per Expansion.
I prfer fighting with Nubians and Camel riders. That fits every fight and it is enough to do 2 fights a day. The heavy one ... its just fun if you want to.
I am looking forward for the next settlement <3
Greetz Leka

PS: The units you use are flexible... use what YOU prefer and stick to it when you find the ones you can handle the best

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Some more pics in OP...
Townhall/Embassy:
H_SS_Aztecs_Townhall.png

Street:
S_SS_Aztecs_Street1.png

R_SS_Aztecs_Residential1.png
R_SS_Aztecs_Residential2.png
R_SS_Aztecs_Residential3.png