• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Next Settlement

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
allage_moctezuma_large.png

Questgiver Moctezuma

outpost_selection_aztecs.png

Ship
Y_SS_Aztecs_Ship1.png

Music
Atztecs Background.jpg

V_SS_Aztecs_Courtyard.png

Courtyard - for accessing the minigame?
outpost_environment_aztecs_0.png
For Settlement buildings, Inhabitants and emissaries see here
Aztecs
aztecs.png

Cocoa Beans (coins equivalent?):
production_icon_cocoa_beans.png

Headdress (good):
fine_headdress.png

Maize (good):
fine_maize.png

Stone Figures (good):
fine_stone_figures.png

Vegetables (good):
fine_vegetables.png
Achievement "A New World"
achievement_icons_a_new_world.png

Finish Settlement
reward_icon_cop_aztecs.png

Size: 2x2
Upgrade
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_jade_statue.png

R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding8a.png
R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding8b.png
R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding8c.png
R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding8d.png
R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding8e.png
Size: 4x3
Upgrade
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_sun_temple.png

R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding7a.png
R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding7b.png
R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding7c.png
R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding7d.png
R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding7e.png
R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding7f.png
R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding7g.png

R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding7h.png

R_SS_MultiAge_CulturalBuilding7i.png
outpost_cultural_collecting_minigame_info_screen_new_1.jpg

- You can play up to three minigames and get the opportunity to earn additional goods for your Aztec settlement each day. In case you do not like or need the offered goods, you can dismiss the minigame to potentially get something better the next day
- Each game contains a fix amount of Rewards that are placed randomly on the board. In order to collect your Rewards you need to find them first. Number tiles help you as they indicate how many Rewards are placed within their eight adjacent tiles.
- Each turn reveals one tile. To collect your Reward you need to finish the current minigame by either using up all your turns or finding all goods on the map. The bonus chance does not apply to the goods you collect with the minigame.
aztecs_minigame_0.png

Last edited:

Johny Joker

Farmer
Could there be some building similar to the Temple of Relics? I'm very curious about that and also about the second building.. could it be some totem like building? Or maybe we'll see something different :D

Curious what (semi)unique game play element could be used for this that differs from the other settlements. Some kind of puzzles? Maybe a game similar to the Architecture event but gathering needed elements to use in building/advancing your settlement instead of prizes?

Whatever it is I hope it is more fun than the other settlements, and not just more same old, same old. Japan was ok, but the others are just torture. But then again, maybe more torture would fit right in with the theme :rolleyes:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Yeah, the GE relation is quite striking.

On that note it might be possible that they combine fights and trader in this settlement similar to fighting and negotiating in GE

SeekerDave

Merchant
@beelzebob666 , you said the other imgages where placeholders but do they have names that tell us anything .
Sad about the GE relation and them even thinking about a foruth CS when it feels like the third came out yesterday.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
only the names of the emissaries can be gotten from the file names:
1596362500307.png

Not sure what you are sad about - the GE relation is most likely only superficial because of the design.

SeekerDave

Merchant
So to sum it up all we really know is :

Name : Aztecs ( #1 )
CS Number : 4 ( #1 )
Emissary 1 : acamapichtli ( #14 )
Emissary 2 : amoxtli ( #14 )
Emissary 3 : chimalli ( #14 )
Emissary 4 : ichtaca ( #14 )
Backdrop is Selection Window : Very Orange looking Temple in Field ( #1 )

Yeah I suppose your right @beelzebob666 , there isn't much to complain at when we have so little info .

it is time for the next settlement

players are already finished with the last one on live server :rolleyes:
:eek:I am on Egypt 0 ( attempt 3 )
Anyways thats becuase I hate CS becuase I can never complete them on time becuase they work best with 4h productions which means logging in 6 times a day ( 3 more that when you do an 8h prodcution like I normally do ) .

OK then lets bring it on .

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
So to sum it up all we really know is :

Name : Aztecs ( #1 )
CS Number : 4 ( #1 )
Emissary 1 : acamapichtli ( #14 )
Emissary 2 : amoxtli ( #14 )
Emissary 3 : chimalli ( #14 )
Emissary 4 : ichtaca ( #14 )
Backdrop is Selection Window : Very Orange looking Temple in Field ( #1 )

Yeah I suppose your right @beelzebob666 , there isn't much to complain at when we have so little info .

Anyways thats becuase I hate CS becuase I can never complete them on time becuase they work best with 4h productions which means logging in 6 times a day ( 3 more that when you do an 8h prodcution like I normally do ) .

You can complete any settlement on time running 8 hour productions. Even 8-8-4, but that can be pushing it on Vikings if you get unlucky at certain spots.

I also wouldn't be surprised if there is another merchant/siege camp feature added to this one. Aztecs would probably be fighting, but imo that's too similar to release after Egyptians. I think a minigame/event like thing could be interesting (get tokens or something from quests, spend them to get ???). Who knows, maybe we will be able to sacrifice some of the population for better goods production :p

I completed egypt on my first try with 2 weeks remaining. You only need 2 nubians and whatever 4+ goods buildings. You can beat every army with just the nubians. You don't even need the supply buildings after the first day or two after you train all your nubians. Settlements are a game of numbers, you can calculate the exact amount of time until you finish (without luck) since the good requirement is always the same. Right now I need 70 horns and 100 wool and I'm done with Viking, that's 2 more days if I make 100 goods a day with 4 buildings (8x8x4) and then 1 day for the final quest. Maybe sooner with luck. I have 4 days on the clock, easy.

Did you really abandon 2 settlements ???

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
it is time for the next settlement

players are already finished with the last one on live server :rolleyes:

And here I was hoping 3 was a good number for them to give up on it and move onto different ideas for features. As much as I like egypt better than the previous ones, I still took a couple months after I completed it twice lol. "Oh just a short break, things are busy right now". Things never got unbusy :p Did restart it back up this week though.