• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Next Settlement

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Love the look of that jade statue! So far the time rewards have given attacking attack + defense, as well as units, perhaps this will give defending attack? Would fit with it being blue I suppose as the in-game symbol for defending attack is blue. I don't care about defense so hope I'm wrong, but that feels like a natural choice to go for considering the previous time rewards.

Teak

Steward
Got to love the „I don’t like it, so it‘s crap for everyone“ mentality -.-

the only real issue about the Vikings imho is, That you can’t finish the last villages properly since they changed the quests.
to be honest, every settlement is way more balanced and thought trough than most events... and none of them is that time consuming once you found a proper strategy.
So far we can’t say much about the new culture I guess ;)
At least the graphics look kind of appealing to me
And as always, thanks for the good work @beelzebob666 <3

I'm still very interested in the new minigame.

The final quest on egypt was really BS though, Gather 30,000 supply is a completely insane request you need like 5 pyramids to do it in a reasonable amount of time. Consider that we didn't even need supply buildings after the first day or two after training all the nubians, all you needed came from the houses. Thats my only complaint aside from too many impediments.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I'm still very interested in the new minigame.

The final quest on egypt was really BS though, Gather 30,000 supply is a completely insane request you need like 5 pyramids to do it in a reasonable amount of time. Consider that we didn't even need supply buildings after the first day or two after training all the nubians, all you needed came from the houses. Thats my only complaint aside from too many impediments.
getting quite off topic... But what would be reasonable? What is unreasonable in producing coins for 24h (two pyramids and some small fries) when there is still 7 days on the clock? producing the 30 goods takes about as much time anyway as well.

I hope there won't be any useless building in the Aztec settlement. In the Egyptian one, I've never built any deben building, except pyramids for the last quest, and only had Nubian archers. In the two others, I didn't need the last coins building. I'd like to need every building in this one.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I hope there won't be any useless building in the Aztec settlement. In the Egyptian one, I've never built any deben building, except pyramids for the last quest, and only had Nubian archers. In the two others, I didn't need the last coins building. I'd like to need every building in this one.

you will always have a choice of building and not need them all, because what is useless to you is useful to another player ie I may not be able to fit a 2x3 in due to impediments but I can fit a 3x2 in and they both do the same job

derdelyi beta

Merchant
two new sun temple levels were added. also the minigame tiles were updated

Yeah, the new final level is much better looking. The original final level (that is currently the 7th level) was too simple looking compared to the main reward of the other settlements.
I really like the design of both the time and main rewards :)

Havik79

Baronet
Oh great a memory game, what is next maths, I am here to build a city and win fights not think, this is supposed to be brain off time.

getting quite off topic... But what would be reasonable? What is unreasonable in producing coins for 24h (two pyramids and some small fries) when there is still 7 days on the clock? producing the 30 goods takes about as much time anyway as well.
It should take less than 24 quest for the last quest. The vikings is only 2k which you can do with just the markets in less than the time it take to do the goods part, so 30k is quite the fing jump compared to 2k. Consider that supplies in egypt are worthless and you don't need any buildings at all after the first day, and then at the end being expected to generate a crap ton of them when they have had zero value the entire settlement? I literally did have to build 5 pyramids, take up most of my city with them because it was slower making the supplies than the goods and that was hourly collections on that. The goods is an easy 8 hour but not the supplies. Not balanced at all. Too late to change it now though.

With this minigame I'm sure that someone is going to make an app to beat it effortlessly unfortunately.