• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Next new Great Building

DeletedUser5070

How about a new GB that gives the guild crowns? Rewards the guild and not the players,much like an Observatory. Leveling it up would be better than having a bunch of Hall of Fames which take up space,need motivation,plunderable.
+1

DeletedUser7942

how does this thread keep coming up lol, it was obviously about the Oracle of Delphi development, there, mystery solved.

DeletedUser8859

How about a new GB that gives the guild crowns?
The guild "crowns", like the ones produced by the Hall of Fame, are known as guild "power", and that is the reward mostly being proposed for this new GB. Most GBs have two (2) rewards, a second one for this GB is in debate, a rewards to directly benefit the GB owner.

DeletedUser5070

It could be a new skill in combat. Revive or resistance.

First option revive: When a unit dies in combat there is a very small chance at level 1 to regenerate when the battle is over. The unit would be in your army with 1 point of life

Second option resistance: There would be a small possibility at level 1 that the unit, instead of dying, would stay at 1 point of life

Another option could be to increase the percentage of arc bonuses, 0.1 % for each level starting level 10 with 10%. Increase attack and defense by 0.25 percent for each level. Frontenac increase 1% for each level. Alexandria 1% for each level, etc...

DeletedUser8859

It could be a new skill in combat. Revive or resistance.

First option revive: When a unit dies in combat there is a very small chance at level 1 to regenerate when the battle is over. The unit would be in your army with 1 point of life

Second option resistance: There would be a small possibility at level 1 that the unit, instead of dying, would stay at 1 point of life

First Option would reduce one of the diamonds sources for INNO: heal or fully restore an unit after a battle. Not likely that INNO will favor that one.

Second option: I have a question. Does the resistance works only on the first deadly shot right? I mean, if the enemy hits that unit again, while having only that 1 point of live, then resistance is over and the unit will die in battle. Is that what you propose?

DeletedUser5070

First Option would reduce one of the diamonds sources for INNO: heal or fully restore an unit after a battle. Not likely that INNO will favor that one.

Second option: I have a question. Does the resistance works only on the first deadly shot right? I mean, if the enemy hits that unit again, while having only that 1 point of live, then resistance is over and the unit will die in battle. Is that what you propose?

Yes

DeletedUser8859

Well, I have finished a few battles with only one surviving unit, and that one with 2 or 1 point of life. In these rare occasions, if battling at the hood, I write a message to the other player and congratulate him/her for a great battle.

DeletedUser8859

Resistance...
A unit with just one point of life will likely be the next one to be attacked (and killed) in the next turn the enemy units have, provided the resistance unit is in range. What benefit does the Resistance action will provide to the battle?
  • One weak shot (since only have 1 life point) to an enemy unit, if survive until its turn.
  • Distract the enemy from attacking other units since the AI will focus on killing off this weak unit first.

DeletedUser5070

You're right!
And if we mix both? Resistance and resurrection?When he receives the last attack before dying, he does not die. It has 8-9 points of life. This would have some benefit?

DeletedUser8859

That would be better, a chance to get almost a new unit during the battle, somewhat equivalent to the Kraken effect of deleting one enemy unit from the field before battle start.