• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Next Era Special Good? And How Much?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7942
  • Start date

DeletedUser7942

Was wondering if the next Era will have a Special Good, I'm assuming it will, but also just kind of wondering what it will cost?

If I did my math right AF needed 3,940 Promethium, OF needed 8,590 Orichalcum, so how much of the next Special Good will be needed for the next Era, 17,000? Let's say you average 125 a day, which is probably on the higher end I would say, then it will take 136 days just to get the Special Good for that Era.

I also noticed AF goods for OF did something I thought a bit odd. It went way up for OF6 after it was progressively going down. This is what I got for each tier;

OF1: 1840
OF2: 1760
OF3: 1260
OF4: 960
OF5: 610
OF6: 1370

Promethium for each OF tier went like this(think I'm off some here, will have to check again later):

OF1: 1880
OF2: 600
OF3: 770
OF4: 960
OF5: 790
OF6: 1430

Guess I'm mainly just wondering about the future of the game. I can't imagine the Era after the next needing 35,000 Special Goods for that Era if it continues a doubling trend, that would take 280 days to complete lol.

(edited for bad numbers I had)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4403

I’ve had nightmares about this... Not so much about the next age, but the *next* age after...

If the “need goods three ages below for tech” pattern holds, will we still need Prometheum then?!? And if not, what happens with the harbor sitting useless in our towns?

On the other hand, if the above is a non-issue, will we need to then produce Prometheum to refine it for new-era material like modern+ refined goods?!? Oh. My. God. I want to just spit on something and kick it over when I think about this :mad:

DeletedUser8859

1st Special Good: Prometheum:
  • ERA: Artic Future:
  • Costs: AF Goods to repair ship, AF Goods / Medals to recruit Crew
2nd Special Good: Orichalcum:
  • ERA Oceanic Future
  • Costs: OF Goods to repair submarine, OF Goods / Medals to recruit crew
3rd Special Good: Unknown #1
  • ERA: "New Era after OF"
  • Costs: New Era goods to repair (Shield like Helicarriers?), New Era goods / Medals to recruit crew
4th Special Good: Unknown #2
  • ERA: "Post New Era after OF"
  • Costs: Post New Era goods to repair (Rocket/Space ship?), Post New Era goods / Medals to recruit crew members, PLUS Prometheum as Fuel ???