• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Next era: Oceanic Future part FIVE? Or New Era part one?

Andi47

Overlord
After OF part 4 has been released, I checked the tech tree - the last tech (still with a "?") is "Accelerated Shipbuilding" and seems still to belong to Oceanic Future. Is there a part FIVE of OF planned? Or will Accelerated Shipbuilding be the first tech of the next era?

DeletedUser7942

Next era will be Oceanic Future part 5.
hmmm, seems then it will be over a year in one age, not sure how some will take to that but not out of the realm relatively speaking to other games but the longest for FoE's history.

OF1 March 2017
OF4 Oct? 2017
OF5 Jan/Feb? 2018
X June/July 2018?

DeletedUser

hmmm, seems then it will be over a year in one age, not sure how some will take to that but not out of the realm relatively speaking to other games but the longest for FoE's history.

I appreciate your point, but new content is new content in my opinion. What we call it doesn't change that fact :)

DeletedUser7942

I appreciate your point, but new content is new content in my opinion. What we call it doesn't change that fact :)
I don't mind myself really. But I do wonder how much more there could possibly be especially with a unit and GB getting added in OF4. What could possibly be left to add?

DeletedUser8859

Yes,
Lets go to Ancient Egyptian Era, Ancient Inca Era, Vikings culture, Gengis Khan / China Old Empire? Mad Max / Post Apocalyptic Era?
Anything different to Oceanic Era please.

Lets got to the Center of the Earth (with or without dinosaurs).
  • Build city underground to actual one? Starting with a 12 or 16 expansions lot beneath our city at an underground level?
  • New expansion purchased after that can be selected to placed above or below level?
  • A tunnel to be connected from a road piece at side of Town Hall vertically to the underground level and then all roads at the underground level must be connected to the vertical tunnel to be able to work?
  • Or a smaller Town Hall like building for the lower level without the vertical tunnel requirement? This second Town Hall does not need to give coins / FPs daily, just serve the requirement of start of all roads connections. Maybe the Temple of Relics, Tower of Babel or just Statue of Zeus could serve as the "Town Hall" if relocated to the Underground.
  • I would like to move the Temple of Relics, Terrace Farms, Fountain of Youth, Shrines, Statue of Zeus, Witch Doctor, Bazaars, Caravansaries, Oasis, Oracle of Delphi and other similar ancient looking buildings to the Underground level to separate them from my upper eras buildings that would remain above. To me it looks odd to have and Arc and a Temple of Relics side by side. It would be also out of place to have The Observatory underground, right?
  • I would set buildings to have a characteristic availability for construction or relocation at
    • Normal Level only,
    • Underground Level only, or
    • Both levels.
  • Maybe find Ragu Silvertongue as the new Boss of the Underground and fight against him for the new provinces there. He said he would be back ages ago. Bring back Princess Micena as quest giver too to clash against Ragu?
* Or an Aerial / Floating city level?

Last edited by a moderator: