• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

next era/age?

Dessire

Regent
if you look the picture of the first technology of the era/age after oceanic future you can see a man standing in front of a grey building with a ...green portal? and behind him a city, with colofrul lights. what kind of era/age could be or the name of it?

looks like a cyberpunk city mixed with magic powers. but looking the nearest building looks like a ruined building or made of ..rocks? ..mabye a post apocaliptic future where people use the technology before the "big war" and thats why we can see some colorful lights behind the man?

DeletedUser7959

It's not a portal, more looks like a hologram. I found few similar pictures.
To be honest I guess that will be the most realistic future for people nowadays (since this game represent our real world).
latest
GtUKb8u.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    132 KB · Views: 18

DeletedUser5097

Yeah a bit Blade runner like, this will become intressting.:)

Magical Post Apocalyptic Cyber Punk Era.... I like it :D
That would be amazing. I would like to see that on the forum.xd The
MPACPE, intressting long ''short'' cut to call the era.:p

Or maybe the grazy Musical Future.:D Where the game finaly rock and the winning GB of the GB
contest
a long time ago on Béta Forum will finaly be introduced. With switching between the
music genres between episodes.:D
It's not a portal, more looks like a hologram. I found few similar pictures.
To be honest I guess that will be the most realistic future for people nowadays (since this game represent our real world).
latest
GtUKb8u.jpg
I think your right. Intressting from the Future Era DLC (AF) to the
Tomorrow DLC (next era). This can go any direction. Up in the
air, space perhaps, jungle (urban jungle), or something much
darker and less final frontier themed.