• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New world to move?

Dessire

Regent
Hello. In a FoE group, a person posted the idea of create a new world in each server, a world where any player of any world of a server can move only 1 city to it and 63 of 76 votes were possitive. Based on that, can I create that idea as a suggestion here? Or it would be rejected immediatly?

( If FoE has 26 servers for example, each server would have one new world. If you want to move your city to the new world of french server for example, you can only do it if you have a city in that server. If you play in another server, you can't move to thar new french world ).

You have suggested moving cities several times. I'm sorry but I don't understand. What benefit is to be gained from picking up a city and moving it to another world? This has a "grass is always greener" feel to it.

Dessire

Regent
You have suggested moving cities several times. I'm sorry but I don't understand. What benefit is to be gained from picking up a city and moving it to another world? This has a "grass is always greener" feel to it.
a person who only have played in 1 world would not write what have you written. It only took me play in 1 different world only 1 time to know that most players there are totaly diferent. I know the most part of active people in the world where I play and I am bored of them. I want to play in a new world with new people but without losing all my progress. Also, with that idea you can be a lot more sure that most players there will be active players.

Emberguard

Emperor
a person who only have played in 1 world would not write what have you written.
I disagree. A player with multiple worlds could come to that conclusion quite easily *because* they’ve already done multiple worlds

I want to play in a new world with new people but without losing all my progress.
The idea posted before was a once-off, one way trip. Are you suggesting the same? If so, what happens if you get bored of the world you moved to or if those same players move to the same world?

Ironrooster

Baronet
I know the most part of active people in the world where I play and I am bored of them. I want to play in a new world with new people but without losing all my progress. Also, with that idea you can be a lot more sure that most players there will be active players.
If you're bored with the current players, you'll soon be bored with the new ones.
All 6 worlds I play in seem to have about the same mix of active, less, active, and inactive players.

CrashBoom

Legend
they could make it like other games

only moving to older worlds (compared to the current world)
so not outsmarting the system with an old city in a new world

possible: P --> M and then later M--> F
but not: F --> P

and obviously only if the player hasn't already a city in that world
(but the game already allows to delete a city of a world)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
And paying!
Not with diamonds but with CB only.

What would happen to investors on the GM of a player who changes worlds? Are they losing their FP?

Finkadel

Marquis
I play on every world in my national server. And I am happy when new world comes - a chance for me to start new game, remembering every strategy I used creating cities. That is exiting and makes me remember why I love the game. And I don't understand why I would have my "best" or "main" city transferred - to brag about it in front of new players...? Well, I guess then it is not the case of you bored of old players, it is clearly them tired of hearing you bragging on and on. New world will change nothing in the case, I'm afraid.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Sorry, but it's a "no" from me as well. I like to go to a new world and start anew (and maybe build a diamond farm instead). If folks are moving to a new world that was made then it would pose an unfair advantage towards those who started (from the stone age) on that new world (something that should have already made its way to the DNSL).

they could make it like other games

possible: P --> M and then later M--> F
but not: F --> P

and obviously only if the player hasn't already a city in that world
(but the game already allows to delete a city of a world)
I'm imaging this is how it will work when servers eventually need to start being consolidated (removed) as the game dies out some day.

Finkadel

Marquis
I believe he is referring to Rise of Cultures. The game that Inno keeps giving me pop-ups for several times a week.
Oh, I played that. Nothing like FoE, I'm afraid, though to be fair, better than some other app games. It's more like The Settlers, if I can make a comparison. But maybe my vision is spoiled with so many years with FoE...