• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New world conditions

Atokirina

Squire
Dear Beloved Beta Community Members,

I'm wondering what the (specific) conditions are to open a new world on a live server.

Of course, I know it depends on the number of active players on the newest server (and the older ones I guess).
Innogames doesn't intend to share the specific terms (and I don't mind), but that shouldn't stop us from speculating about it. :cool:

I don't have any (rough) numbers at this point about the number of active players required on the last opened server (when the newest server launched in the NL community, I never checked how many active players the previous world had at that time).
You were able to check those numbers with ForgeDB, but sadly the stats haven't been updated since November 2021.

We also have to take into account that the definition of active players on a third-party site is not necessarily the same as that of Innogames. But I believe it has been mentioned in the past what Innogames sees as an active player, I should only need to find it where I read it.

World​
Opening (day-month-year)​
Elapsed time between world and previous world​
Difference in elapsed time between world and previous world​
Arvahall01-05-2012
Brisgard09-07-20122 months, 8 days
Cirgard16-01-20136 months, 7 days4 months longer waiting
Dinegu08-10-20141 year, 8 months, 22 days1 year, 2 months, 15 days longer waiting
East-Nagah25-01-20172 years, 3 months, 17 days6 months, 25 days longer waiting
Fel Dranghyr15-10-20192 years, 8 months, 20 days5 months, 3 days longer waiting
Greifental08-12-2022 (prediction)3 years, 1 month, 23 days (prediction)5 months, 3 days longer waiting (prediction)

A CM of the NL Community told me (more than once) that the growth has not slowed down (I take him at his word but I can't prove it).
With each new world, it takes a bit longer for the next one to open (which is normal): how much longer it takes, you can see in the last column.
If you take look at that column, you see that it becomes quite stable. Now if growth hasn't slowed down, I don't think the latter would increase much.
In addition, we've had a pandemic that seriously boosted player growth in virtually all games.

So I hope I'm not completely wrong with my prediction.

I'm curious what you all have in mind. :)

My most humble regards,

@Atokirina

Atokirina

Squire
waiting-excited.gif