• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest New type of event (test)

Dessire

Regent
Reason
All events are the same in terms of do them to earn rewards which increase boosts/productions. Innogames has never done another type of event to earn something different, so I suggest test a new but short type of event, maybe an event which lasts 10 to 15 days. Also, this event could work to see how good in terms of proffits can be a different type of event.
Details
The event will only allow players earn cosmetics. Which type of cosmetics? The event could allow you earn 1 ore more type of cosmetics as
-to change the appearance of your townhall
-to change the appearance of any building according with the size of the cosmetic. If the cosmetic has a 4x4 size, then you can use it to permanently change the look of any non GB building with a size of 4x4 in this case.
- to change the look of roads.
- to change the look of the terrain arround our cities (the background)
-to have new musics to be set in any age.
-new portraits too.

The event could have cosmetics as daily special, main one could be a cosmetic for the townhall. Another cosmetic for the towhall for certain leagues. Which type of cosmetic and how many of them and how earn them are up to Innogames.
Balance
Because cosmetics do not give any stat, the missions or minigame should be easy to complete and to be enjoyable. Also, it must be considered that in a lot of online games cosmetics are very desired by a lot of playera and are the main income of $ for them, like counter strike, league of legends, so maybe the missions and minigame might not necessart be easy to complete if Innogames see thia type of events also make a lot of $.

In the case of the townhall, a new tab should be added after tap/click on it to allow us change it design whenever we want.

This type of event could finally allow us, after a year, have in the game a good variety of cities and not just copies of copies of copies . . . For have a lot of us the same buildings.
Abuse Prevention
Not way to exploit it unless innogames does something wrong during the codding and design of the event(s).
Summary
Create a new but short type of event to give us finally something diffetent.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Not suggested yet.
New type of event to put in test.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Emberguard

Emperor
If the idea is make a short Event relative to other Event lengths, 15 days would be too long to fit inbetween existing
Events. In past years you only had 2 weeks break. So you wouldn’t have enough time to fit a 15 day quest in without making all the events shorter than the normal 21 days, which means they’d probably all become 15 days or less. Not just the new event type.

10 days might not be too bad depending on what’s in the quests. Could even make it 7 days

Dessire

Regent
If the idea is make a short Event relative to other Event lengths, 15 days would be too long to fit inbetween existing
Events. In past years you only had 2 weeks break. So you wouldn’t have enough time to fit a 15 day quest in without making all the events shorter than the normal 21 days, which means they’d probably all become 15 days or less. Not just the new event type.

10 days might not be too bad depending on what’s in the quests. Could even make it 7 days
The idea is just make 1 event as a test, just as a test to see how bad or good players receive it/do it/spend money/spend diamonds to get cosmetics. You can not deny that it could be grate have the option of change the design of certain buildings to make your city look unic.

Emberguard

Emperor
You can not deny that it could be grate have the option of change the design of certain buildings to make your city look unic.

That sounds like a challenge
anissalol_30px.png

Jokes aside, I've never been enamored by cosmetics as a reward in any game. If the default graphics aren't good enough I wouldn't be playing long enough to find the cosmetics

Obviously it's something you value. I'm sure there'd be others that also value cosmetics. On the other hand whenever we get Avatars as a reward there's been those that call Avatars a "not reward" and have no interest in cosmetics on a reward basis.

I'd expect a Event revolving solely around just cosmetics would be a bit hit and miss where you'd either love it or completely ignore the whole thing. Might be why the Rise of Cultures skins actually change the output of the building when providing the skin

I'm not against the idea. Nothing wrong with adding variety and it doesn't effect game balance anyway. It's just not something I'd be overly interested in myself

CrashBoom

Legend
so I suggest test a new but short type of event, maybe an event which lasts 10 to 15 days. Also, this event could work to see how good in terms of proffits can be a different type of event.
didn't they just do that

a very short event (2 days)
with different type of rewards

and they called it Rival :rolleyes:

The event will only allow players earn cosmetics.
if they want to give us that they could put it into a rival

and players who don't want it can ignore it

In past years you only had 2 weeks break.
2 weeks break would be enough time to put another rival in between