• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Tutorials - Egypt cowboy

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Not exactly sure how Egypt and cowboys fit together, but there seems to be some new tutorial graphics...
tutorial_egypt_cowboy_shot.png
tutorial_right_hand_cowboy_shot.png
tutorial_right_hand_pop_over.png
tutorial_industrial_shot.png
"egypt cowboy shot""right hand cowboy shot""right hand pop over""industrial shot"

tutorial_dark_gradient.png
tutorial_dialog_background.png

tutorial_pop_over_bg.png
tutorial_questgiver_name_bg.png

tutorial_arrow_hand.png
tutorial_btn_continue_active.png
tutorial_btn_continue_press.png
tutorial_btn_continue_hover.png

tutorial_deco_right.png
tutorial_deco_left.png

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Speculative but maybe a tutorial for new players to introduce settlements. Though cowboy and Egypt seems a bit odd indeed. Could also be a new settlement all together, perhaps unlocked with The West from Industrial Age. As the Egyptian part appears to be a place holder.

-Alin-

Emperor
Ok, as I can see Inno is doing tutorials for newcomers making them learning the game much easier, so it is clear to me older players have to be ditched with different future updates, more or less against them and their „used” playstile, and make room and orient the game for more and more newcomers, interesting :))

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Ok, as I can see Inno is doing tutorials for newcomers making them learning the game much easier, so it is clear to me older players have to be ditched with different future updates, more or less against them and their „used” playstile, and make room and orient the game for more and more newcomers, interesting :))

I get where this is coming from, but for the love of god, it's very common that games try their best to help new players with tutorials, it's even better for the others because new players learn how to play the game...assuming the tutorial is good. No need to go "hurr-durr" whenever a feature / change is only good / meaningful towards new players.

-Alin-

Emperor
I get where this is coming from, but for the love of god, it's very common that games try their best to help new players with tutorials, it's even better for the others because new players learn how to play the game...assuming the tutorial is good. No need to go "hurr-durr" whenever a feature / change is only good / meaningful towards new players.

I am not against new changes nor new players, but they could do such things long before and not that „obvious”, but lets say, „its better later than never”.

Last edited:
Don't you have to be at least in EMA or something to do settlements? For mougals/aztecs its CA?? Newbies first settlement sure aint gonna be Egypt, and then there's one for indy.

I don't think this is supposed to be for noobs in stoner ages, but it does look like a tutorial of some kind.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I think it's Iron Ages since I can do Vikings (not so good for me) and Japan (the better for me at the moment) on a few early age cities on live.

this is so obvious guys. it is a new settlement. just put an egypt overlay, but with that cowboy title and given the circumstances of the settlements now being unlocked in the ages. Next settlement will be related to the American West. Conquest of the West. And in the Industrial Age there is a research called "The West". Where will definitely be where the new settlement will be unlocked.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Some more new tutorial assets:

tutorial_general_pop_over.png
"tutorial_general_pop_over"

tutorial_general_cowboy_shot.png
"tutorial_general_cowboy_shot"

tutorial_image_technology.png
"tutorial image technology"

tutorial_image_tech-tree.png
"tutorial image tech-tree"

tutorial_age-transistion_panel.png
"tutorial age transition panel"

tutorial_age-transistion_banner.png
"tutorial age transition banner"

tutorial_age-transistion_bronzeage.png
"tutorial age transition bronzeage"

tutorial_action_backdrop_browser.png
"tutorial action backdrop browser"

tutorial_illustration_arrow.png
"tutorial illustration arrow"

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Some more new tutorial assets:
found them as well... did not feel, they were worth the mention ;)

on the other hand, it has been oddly quite on the spoiler front the last week(s) - either something bigger is coming soon, or Hamburg is on summer vacation (I would guess the latter)

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
found them as well... did not feel, they were worth the mention ;)

on the other hand, it has been oddly quite on the spoiler front the last week(s) - either something bigger is coming soon, or Hamburg is on summer vacation (I would guess the latter)
@Juber has hinted at something big this week, hopefully it doesn't disappoint ;)