• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Trade Options / Tavern Boosts?

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Update: I think it's very likely these are for the new GE update, and not the possibility to trade special goods.

Three new "icon_bonus" icons / assets have been added to the game, one of which really caught my eye:

1666191874862.png"icon_bonus_trade_special_goods.png"

It's very low quality, but it suggests that somehow it will be possible to trade special goods in the future. Another image that was added immediately got me thinking of the tavern boost for NPC trades, so perhaps trading special goods with an NPC will be added, and this icon is related to boosting the trade costs with a tavern boost?

1666191884952.png"icon_bonus_trade_options.png"

The third icon seems a bit unrelated to the other, but perhaps it could also be a new tavern boost? Seems like some sort of improved infiltration, perhaps removing 2 HP instead of 1 when infiltrating a sector?

1666191865625.png "icon_bonus_infiltration.png"

I could be completely off track here, so please share your thoughts and ideas! Perhaps related to the new GE updates, or even the new tutorial?

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Interesting images, I actually don't know where they belong to (well, maybe the first one, but I am not sure about this). Will be excited for what is coming :)

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
One of the new GE Level 5 assets is called "ge_fortification_temple_of_infiltration.png", which makes me believe these bonuses might be related to the GE update...
ge_fortification_temple_of_infiltration.png
"ge_fortification_temple_of_infiltration.png"

(seems like a placeholder image for now)

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I just realized where that scale symbol is used, it's for negotiations in GE (and GBG) xD I was going crazy when I looked at it initially, knew it was used somewhere just couldn't place it. There's a similar symbol in the trade menu, but didn't feel quite right.
1666368361925.png

So I am wondering if this is actually just straight out for GE, something like:

1666191874862.png
icon_bonus_trade_special_goods:
Require less special goods when negotiating

1666191884952.png
icon_bonus_trade_options
: Some of the negotiation goods options are swapped with previous age goods, or possibly lower the number of options?

1666191865625.png
icon_bonus_infiltration
: Infiltrate button for GE fights.

Kaidi

Farmer
I just realized where that scale symbol is used, it's for negotiations in GE (and GBG) xD I was going crazy when I looked at it initially, knew it was used somewhere just couldn't place it. There's a similar symbol in the trade menu, but didn't feel quite right.
View attachment 8516

So I am wondering if this is actually just straight out for GE, something like:

1666191874862.png
icon_bonus_trade_special_goods:
Require less special goods when negotiating

1666191884952.png
icon_bonus_trade_options
: Some of the negotiation goods options are swapped with previous age goods, or possibly lower the number of options?

1666191865625.png
icon_bonus_infiltration
: Infiltrate button for GE fights.
GBG uses the same icon for negs. With the SC change coming up, it might be cool if it were an item that also applied to GBG.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Personally I think it's more likely that it's only tied to GE, especially with the special goods one and the fact that we have the "temple of infiltration" as one of the new fortress things in GE, but who knows :)