• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

new to beta

• Thread starter DeletedUser8757
  • Start date

DeletedUser8757

I recently started playing beta. Do guilds there require a time commitment? I usually check it daily,sometimes several times, but have missed some days due to christmas coming. Do they have a required daily play etc?
Can someone give me some etiquette information on playing that server?
Thank you,
A~

sirblu

Baronet
I recently started playing beta. Do guilds there require a time commitment? I usually check it daily,sometimes several times, but have missed some days due to christmas coming. Do they have a required daily play etc?
Can someone give me some etiquette information on playing that server?
Thank you,
A~
Hi Airlyn and welcome to Beta. Things like time commitment, activity level, GVG, GE etc. are usually unique to each Guild so it is best to check with the individual Guild that you wish to join. Most Guilds however do require some level of commitment so as you seek out a Guild, read their Guild Profile which will usually tell you what that Guild requires of it's members. Then choose the Guild that most closely matches your game play style.