• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded New Tab For No Age Units

• Thread starter Deleted member 10810
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal
Creating a tab for no age units Tab.

Current System (if applicable)
The old system requires you to scroll to the end of the troop list to find a no age units that are needed .

Details
I purpose creating a no age unit tab ( like the ones for light units ect ect ) that will allow a very easy way to find a no age units needed for battle without scrolling to the back of the units list .I do want rogues to show up in the light units tab as well , this is not instead it is an addition.

Abuse Prevention
I see no way this can be abused.

Visual Aids
Working on it.

Conclusion
A similar idea was proposed before for a tab for rogues but is in the closed/archived section so I created a new proposal and that was only for rogues not all no age units though players would probably use this mainly for rogues.I also put this proposal because on US and got quite good feedback so I put it here too.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
In current system, to minimize scrolling the player could look for No Age units by selecting an Era where he/she does not have any (or very few) units, like Era(s) above the current one. If already been at the latest Era released, then to search at an Era with least units still available. Usually, top Era players do not have (or have very few) units left at one or several low Eras

The proposal minimize the scrolling to zero.

Developers to evaluate the benefit of zero scrolling vs the cost/time/conflicts(?) to add an additional tab.

qaccy

Emperor
If anything, No Age could be a selection in the drop-down menu for ages. Adding a tab selection for these units wouldn't make sense since the tabs are for unit types, not specific ages. I'm a no on this only because you're suggesting adding a new tab, rather than an age selection.

Umbrathor

Baronet
u have that already use the button "all ages "
The "all ages" button shows units from every age. It does not limit the view to units that are "no ages" such as rogues.

Adding a 'no age' option in the drop down menu seems logical to me. A separate tab would be handy, but goes against the current logic of the interface.

I have a number of units from Bronze age, in some worlds. @Balinor's option for selecting BA does limit the amount of clicking, but is a workaround. Adding a 'no age' option makes more sense and fits with the current logic.

Why? Do you need the glory?

The responses in one forum/server may not convince the developers to adopt / implement the proposed idea. However, the feedback in other forums/servers may highlight points not considered in the first forum.

Should Inno act on the majority of the players community at X server, and ignore numerous positive feedback on a same or near identical proposal posted by the players community at other W, Y,and Z servers?

Sl8yer

Regent
Should Inno act on the majority of the players community at X server, and ignore numerous positive feedback on a same or near identical proposal posted by the players community at other W, Y,and Z servers?

How about the other way around. Should you be allowed to hop from forum to forum till you finally find one where your idea gets approval? An idea you picked up from someone else, cause you do not even have enough units for this to be a problem.

Pafton

Viceroy
Sl8yer is correct. If the idea has been forwarded on another server we consider it to be forwarded too.

The number of servers it gets forwarded on doesn't necessarily have a correlation to its chance of being implemented in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.