• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New sidebar

borbun=42

Farmer
buffbar_bg_panel_9slice.png

"panel 9slice" - maybe it will increase in size after all? maybe the size will be dynamic?
It happens to me

I'm also on mobile and have no idea where they would put it where it's not intrusive. We already have 2 bars at the bottom that are already annoying.
A pop up bar that you can select from the bottom bar would be nice. A pop up for the left side including quests and events would be nice too, but I'm sure that would be wayyyyy too much to ask considering how long it has taken just to get basic functionality added. Can dream though, right?

Noooo the GB items are below the city ones??? Who REALLY needs to know that their smiles are enthusiastic when you don't even have houses/supplies anymore?? Also can the buttons be sorted by age of GB (ie. SC button is at the top for being SAA and LOA at the bottom for being IA) or alternatively being able to pin buttons to the top of the list.