• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Settlement?? Mughal Empire

avalonier

Merchant
outpost_cultural_mughals_info_screen_new_1.jpg
outpost_selection_0.png

Last edited:

Legendary Kata

Merchant
I am in love with this man...hands down this is aesthetically the best Cultural Settlement yet. They nail everything with the theme every time a new settlement comes around. Now let's hope the main reward and time reward are both good!

DM-Turm1.gif

DM-Turm2.gif

I am curious what these will offer, in any case, it will not be long before the cultural settlements "The Mogul Empire" will start.
The sizes of the buildings are difficult to estimate, but could be 4x4 & 2x2 or 5x5 & 3x3.

@punita
Yes, there are extra programs that you can read out, but the easiest way is via Excel without having to install anything. I think the beelzebob666 had there once what provided.

Last edited:

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
But chain set to be built at the city? Then buildings in the settlement cant be the buildings for the set.
That's two separate suggestions, either the reward buildings or something in the settlement only. Probably more likely that it's the reward buildings, but looking at the graphics they don't seem to fit too well imo

AGranolaBar

Squire
Beautiful artwork, best so far. I feel like the settlements are always very beautifully done. And also they each have one main color, which gives it an extra layer/a feeling.

-Alin-

Emperor
Well, I think it will be the same arrangement like it was for maharaja palace, 4x4 in center and 4*2x2 in the left and the right of it, or top or bottom, but now You can add as many as you want.