• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded New settlement agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
I propose that there was one more agreement in each settlement in which, after finishing the main building.The building's golden upgrade. This golden up would increase by 50% the bonuses that the main buildings give and also put a unique bonus like an improvement kit, renovation, reducer of the time of the buildings of supplies and also if they are not going to create a new settlement, make the yggdrasil and the temple of the sun had % attack and defense for the defending armies.
Details
A new updated agreement would be opened so that at the end of the same agreement we would have a golden upgrade of the respective main building. The mechanics would be the same already known what would change would be only that there would be no more infinite fps but a golden upgrade of the main building of the settlement and finalize the settlement.
Balance
the deal itself is already in full balance
Abuse Prevention
as the mechanics of the game would be the same used in other agreements so there would be no abuse, because at the end of the settlement you would have the golden up and after the golden up you would have the infinite fps that I suppose no one finishes and that only leave the settlement open for have the FI bonus available active.
Summary
create a new agreement within the settlement so that instead of having infinite fps, we would have a golden up of the main building that would increase all bonuses in the main building by 50% and would place another unique bonus
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes and i don't see anything about this
the game is modernizing and the settlements are falling behind and this cannot happen for the time invested to have these buildings they deserve to have a golden upgrade that gives each of these buildings a makeover making all the bonuses have at least 50 % growth and add at least one more unique bonus to each building in the settlement such as an :oneupkit:, :renovationkit:,:storebuilding:,:tavernsilver:,:goods_next:,:goods_previous:,:goods_special:,reducer of supply time, :att_def_defender:and:def_defender: % for the defending army. we need to look at the settlement buildings as the event buildings we complete in 22 days are better than the settlements we take between 4 to 12 months to reach their maximum level.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I also do not like that the settlement rewards are starting to fall behind.

On the other note, I have had most of them for a long time now and they gave me proper value for the time I invested, ever since I got them.

Main problem is that the effort for the settlements is tending to only be barely worth it nowadays if you are starting a new world.

I think it is hard from a game design perspective to offer good rewards for new players without just giving freebies to the older players.

One way to achieve this could be to reset settlement progress and to give a completely new building for each settlement.

A golden upgrade would be a solution I guess, if you would give like 1 of 20 fragments for completing any settlement (even the ones before the infinite ones) and give 4 fragments bonus for completing the infinite ones.

That way players starting out the settlements will get the Golden kit with only one or two extra settlements while players that already finished the settlements will get the Golden kit with four or so extra runs of the settlement.

Unfortunately this is on the DNSL anyway...

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I think expending the rewards from completing settlements would be the most balanced way. From a game design perspective it ain’t a freebie. Since you still have to complete X settlements. While those who’ve completed already settlements already had invested time and in-game resources to get there. Similar to GE5, more up to date rewards can be introduced while maintaining the difficulty.

Dessire

Regent
Imagine you are a new player, okey? There is a total of 223 available expansions to fill with buildings. How many years are required for that new player to fill them with good/most efficient buildings?

While they are starting to learn how to complete an event, the fact that they can do a settlement to earn one of the most efficient buildings in the game in therms of attack or FPs, is something helpful for them to achieve the goal of have all those expansions filled up.

Vikings gives you the most efficient building in therms of attack, mugal in therms of FPs, and the other 3 gives you a pretty decent building. How many months are required to complete vikings and mugal? 6 months? 8 months? Lets say 8 months, that is lime what, 5 events? 6? By then, those 2 extra buildings will be as if they have done 2 extra events.

Buildings are Ok for most part of players, but for high level players is different. So, the true is that you want to upgrade those buildings only because they are not as good as other new buildings but for more than of the 50% of players, those buildings are still being excelent.

Imagine you are a new player, okey? There is a total of 223 available expansions to fill with buildings. How many years are required for that new player to fill them with good/most efficient buildings?

While they are starting to learn how to complete an event, the fact that they can do a settlement to earn one of the most efficient buildings in the game in therms of attack or FPs, is something helpful for them to achieve the goal of have all those expansions filled up.

Vikings gives you the most efficient building in therms of attack, mugal in therms of FPs, and the other 3 gives you a pretty decent building. How many months are required to complete vikings and mugal? 6 months? 8 months? Lets say 8 months, that is lime what, 5 events? 6? By then, those 2 extra buildings will be as if they have done 2 extra events.

Buildings are Ok for most part of players, but for high level players is different. So, the true is that you want to upgrade those buildings only because they are not as good as other new buildings but for more than of the 50% of players, those buildings are still being excelent.
A unique building you can only get once and need to spend 6 months of daily play to get shouldn't end up at the dealer when you get into the higher ages. A lot of players are getting into those higher ages faster than they can complete one settlement building. Japan building is completely useless for anyone of any age, nobody should bother with that. The bathhouse, well what needs to be said just build a tras. Mougals 30FP is pretty alluring for a BA player, but once you figure out that GBG can net you way more than 30FP daily you forget about the FP buildings and focus on your attack. Vikings and aztec are still high %, but they're getting bumped down every event by new buildings. It's only a matter of time before they become junked as well.

It should also noted that none of the settlements....are fun to do. Its an extra task and each settlement becomes so difficult that near the end there's no way to get the gold chest anymore without spending diamonds. Its just stressful and I play this game to relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.