• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New relic drop table?

Andi47

Overlord
After the rebalancing, it would be nice when Inno could provide a drop table for the relic, including percentages. In the meantime we can try to gather as much information as possible:

Silver Relic:
* 8 attempts
* 2 Blueprints
* 20 FP
* 25 of one good
* Gate of the Sun God
* Face of the Ancient
* Medal package (2600 in arctic)
* 5 units of one type
....?

Gold Relic
* 100 FP
* Tribal Square
* 200 of one good
* Sacred Sky Watch (Gold or Jade relic?)
* 10 rogues
* Ritual Flame
* Medal Package

Jade Relic
* Terrace Farm
* Fountain of Youth
* Renovation Kit
* Sacred Sky Watch
* Storage Kit

Last edited:

podkap1970

Emperor
a friend told me, he got a gold relic today, with 100 FPs inside, was a lvl 4 fight/negotiation
maybe it got patched today ?

i will ask him again, when exactly he got that gold relic

DeletedUser5429

a friend told me, he got a gold relic today, with 100 FPs inside, was a lvl 4 fight/negotiation
maybe it got patched today ?

i will ask him again, when exactly he got that gold relic
Hi, I got one yesterday.
Same thing: Level 4, gold relic, 100 FPs.
The 100 FPs reward was not said to be removed, only its probability was lowered.

podkap1970

Emperor
The 100 FPs reward was not said to be removed, only its probability was lowered.
ok, well i had no luck so far, got only silver relics this week, got ToR only at lvl 10, and stopped at the half of lvl 4, maybe i try it with negotiation, plus the turn boost out of the tavern

DeletedUser7454

silver relics - for sure silver still has the 20 FPs and I also the gate of the sun god
I also got the sacred sky watch -- I think it was a golden relic (but might have been the jade one)

DeletedUser5383

Yeah I had a 20FP from a silver too, and a Face of the Ancient.

Andi47

Overlord
updated the table for the gold relic.
If anyone has got additional info, feel free to post it here, so that I can add it to the start posting.

DeletedUser6705

Hello Inno... anybody at home ?????
I find it deeply troubling if folks on Beta, which is supposedly meant to "test" new features, have to compile this drop table piece by piece... how and why can't this information be supplied by Inno. What do you have to hide?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Hello Inno... anybody at home ?????
I find it deeply troubling if folks on Beta, which is supposedly meant to "test" new features, have to compile this drop table piece by piece... how and why can't this information be supplied by Inno. What do you have to hide?
I'm sure you've read why the information isn't announced in the other threads. Data is still subject to change.

As for the compiling of information - I'm not sure why you'd expect any data to be directly provided by someone. Look at all the guides around and you'll see 99% of them are compiled from players for players. Lots of players (whether in a moderator role or not), have put together the data by compiling information provided by others.

DeletedUser6705

I'm sure you've read why the information isn't announced in the other threads. Data is still subject to change.

As for the compiling of information - I'm not sure why you'd expect any data to be directly provided by someone. Look at all the guides around and you'll see 99% of them are compiled from players for players. Lots of players (whether in a moderator role or not), have put together the data by compiling information provided by others.

I know I may be overly naive here, but somehow I had that weird feeling that Beta was for "testing", which outside of the Inno Lala land typically involves knowing what you're actually testing. A lot of the information that players have very kindly compiled is readily available and published, just not in one place. Take GB benefits and FP costs for example. Easy to look up in any GB, but incredibly useful to have in one place. Same with building or unit stats ect. etc.

What's happening here is that we are fed information that's inaccurate at best and completely wrong at worst, and many of the feedback comments reflect that: Take the "GE has got easier in most ages" yarn as an example, and please do not take this as an attack against your good self - just against what you have been asked to communicate.
We are currently asked to comment on changes to GE without being told what these changes really are. Sorry, but even though you obviously have to tow the party line, you may concede to yourself that is more than just a little surreal.

I would also like to remind you that Inno doesn't usually have any qualms to revise stats even on the live servers when they feel like it (I think most players still smart from the RG and the villa nerfs), so publishing work in progress on Beta might actually improve what's pushed on to the live markets ...

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I know I may be overly naive here, but somehow I had that weird feeling that Beta was for "testing", which outside of the Inno Lala land typically involves knowing what you're actually testing. A lot of the information that players have very kindly compiled is readily available and published, just not in one place. Take GB benefits and FP costs for example. Easy to look up in any GB, but incredibly useful to have in one place. Same with building or unit stats ect. etc.

What's happening here is that we are fed information that's inaccurate at best and completely wrong at worst, and many of the feedback comments reflect that: Take the "GE has got easier in most ages" yarn as an example, and please do not take this as an attack against your good self - just against what you have been asked to communicate.
We are currently asked to comment on changes to GE without being told what these changes really are. Sorry, but even though you obviously have to tow the party line, you may concede to yourself that is more than just a little surreal.

I would also like to remind you that Inno doesn't usually have any qualms to revise stats even on the live servers when they feel like it (I think most players still smart from the RG and the villa nerfs), so publishing work in progress on Beta might actually improve what's pushed on to the live markets ...
Maybe it's about leaving space for comments on the actual experience of what takes place, as opposed to just on provided data. :) But regardless, sufficient information is provided if one wants to give feedback. From the announcement itself:
  • Buildings were replaced with the Expeditions ones.
  • Oasis was removed from the rare relic. Instead, Tribal Square was added to the uncommon relic.
  • Overall, the chances for goods and Forge Points was slightly reduced in favor of new items, Expedition attempts and buildings.
So the changes are still known - buildings are still the same, just replaced with the new ones. The Oasis was removed from the rare relic, and the Tribal Square was added to the uncommon relic. Where there were chances for getting Forge Points and/or Goods, those have been reduced in order to add attempts and buildings. Nothing else has been removed and adjusted from what it currently is (for which stats have been provided). So if someone disagrees with those stated changes they can easily point that out, as they have in the feedback thread. :)

DeletedUser7679

Kind of on topic.... Has the drop rate for relics dropped? I normally see much more than I have since the change.
I know my ToR is low level but I definitely noticed a reduced number of relics.
k.thx.