• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: New quest Overview: Yellow "!" instead of green check mark [43500][44239]

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
example:
1.) have 3 recurring quests, e.g. 2 times "finish 6x 24h production" and one "collect 1.5M supplies" - with most of the supplies already collected, one (not both!) of the "finish 6x24h production" quests almost finished (in this example: at 4/6, the other one at 3/6 or lower)

then either:

2a.) collect a large supply building (finished 24h production in this building) to finish off the "collect supplies" quest
observed: the quest overview gives a yellow exclamation mark, because the supply collection also counts towards the "24h production"-quests. It takes SEVERAL seconds until the green check mark is displayed.

or

2b) collect two 24h-productions, e.g. from Bazars.
observed: the quest overview gives a yellow exclamation mark, because the two collections also count to the second "24h production"-quest, which is not yet finished. It takes SEVERAL seconds until the green check mark is displayed.

problem with this: you don't see immediately that you finished a quest and may continue collecting - which is contraproductive for "hardcore-recurring-questing". Example: If you collect the quest reward first, another "24h-production"-quest might appear, and then you have already "wasted" one 24h-production in terms of recurring-questing.

Expected: If a quest is finished, the green check mark should have priority over the yellow exclamation mark, i.e. the green check mark should be displayed, the yellow exclamation mark should be omitted in this case.

Issue Description (10/10): If a quest is finished with an action, which also applies to an other (not yet finished) quest, the yellow exclamation mark is displayed for several seconds before the green check mark - which makes doing recurring quests quite slooooooow.

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.107.86f73c2c7a (27.07.2017 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 26,0,0,137, Windows 10, Chrome/59.0.3071.115, 1920x950, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found

DeletedUser

I have submitted this as a new issue as it is on mobile after the fix for the browser.