• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New premium Feature - FoE Plus!

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
plus_offer_0.png
monthly
forge_plus_counselor_package_month.png
or weekly subscription
forge_plus_counselor_package_week.png

What it might give (according to the names of the images):
collect all
plus_feature_collectall.png
FP limit increase
plus_feature_forgepointlimitincrease.png
give reward (daily(?) delivery of goods/coins/supplies?)
plus_feature_givereward.png
highlighted avatar in social bar?
plus_feature_avatarframe.png
coins and supplies boost?
plus_feature_boosts.png

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
why do we need Galata if we get automated collect :D

and how about higher FP limit and not faster FP regeneration ;)
(needed if the game auto collects for one week)

and I hope it could be paid with collected diamonds
but probably it can only be bought with real money

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
and how about higher FP limit and not faster FP regeneration ;)
also thought about that interpretation of the image, but as this package seems most useful to aktive newcomers instead of less active end gamers, I decided for the given interpretation - but it might also be both effects

and I hope it could be paid with collected diamonds
but probably it can only be bought with real money
Yeah, the prices for this will be interesting - considering what they take for a "research package", this offer might cost upwards of 100 EUR/USD per month

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Yeah, the prices for this will be interesting - considering what they take for a "research package", this offer might cost upwards of 100 EUR/USD per month

I really hope it's a lower price for lower impact stuff (like $5 per month for mostly convenience stuff). That way it's accessible to a lot of players, not just the big spenders.

MonkeyDCapo

Baronet
I very much hope that the prices and rewards are based on the rip-off offers after the age change -> you can then safely neglect.
I don't think you will pay for that in diamonds.

1BFA

Viceroy
Wonder if whatever you buy is per world or all the worlds...or something like you can buy for 1 world package or 3 world package... also if it is not diamonds...how to test in beta...will be given out free for all in beta??

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
My guess is that the thingies are:
  1. Daily delivery of FP, goods, coins, supplies, and medals. A lot of games have something similar for premium players.
  2. Either faster FP regen or more FP from the town hall, I see the latter as more likely and more helpful.
  3. Collect all. Automatic collection would be too powerful. No plundering whatsoever? I don't see that. Also, this would eliminate the need for an expanded FP bar.
  4. Yeah, highlighted avatars, or maybe new, special avatars you unlock. Not sure.
  5. And then probably coin/supply boosts.
As far as cost goes, I think this will be pretty high, maybe $75ish USD for weekly, $200 USD for monthly.

CrashBoom

Legend
Why?

Why not?

Diamonds are already bought by real money, then it's easy to buy anything in the game. And in Grepolis premium items are bought by premium currency (golden coins, an analogy to diamonds).
because there are already packages that can only be bought with real money
and those subscription pictures fit perfectly next to them

kaymedic

Marquis
I hope large FP bar isn't locked behind a paywall. I collect multiple hundreds of FP on my main world and its a real pain in the a to have to find a place to dump 100 FP, collect, dump 100 FP, collect, ext.

From what we can see there will not be a larger FP bar. I think the guess of @UBERhelp1 is correct. You just get more FP/day.

And I also think that only the collect all will be free. Automatic collection would mean I cannot use my Galaxy anymore.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
hm... grafics for the packages changed and renamed to "counselor" - now with special avatars in the frames - whatever that might indicate...

Dan 77

Squire
I think these premium advantages would be useful only for beginners, so it won't be as expensive as some players write here... but in comparison to events... who knows

because there are already packages that can only be bought with real money
and those subscription pictures fit perfectly next to them
Which packages do you mean? I don't remember any except for an offer "double your diamonds now".

Diamonds do not have to be bought, you can get tons of them elsewhere in this game. For example with wishing well worlds. Inno doesn't earn a single coin from this.
In Grepolis there isn't such way to earn premium currency for free, but premium is quite cheap there. And still you can earn more than enouch premium currency by winning contests in official Grepolis forum, so...