• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: New Log-in issue

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser8262

city will not load - error msg says failed to load city/global sounds
currently using flash version

DeletedUser2885

I get the same error when I use Chrome, but Firefox loads correctly.
I then switched off HTML5 and tried Chrome again, but it still failed to load giving the same error.
Firefox still works.

DeletedUser7549

Same issue for me using Chrome and HTML5 ("Failed to load sounds/city/globalsounds/globalsounds").
Then I logged in with Firefox (which is "forced" to use flash), while on Firefox I changed my settings to Flash again, but it didn't help and on Chrome I still get the above error message.
No problems with Firefox.

Update: with Opera I get the same error message as with Chrome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stingy

Squire
Same problem for me on Chrome.
Used Edge to login, worked but after a short while was very sluggish to work with and crashed. Logging in again was OK, sluggishness remains

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
A fix for this will be deployed shortly, as soon as that can happen. :) Thanks all for the reports and the patience.

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Regent
Thanks @thephantom :) I just tested and can load the game in chrome. Can anyone who was unable to load the game in chrome before please try again? My bad - fix not yet deployed. Thanks again for your patience folks :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser8262

Just tried chrome but the problem is still there, got in using the edge but very sluggish

Amy Steele

Regent
Thanks rontom - it seems the fix did not yet get deployed, my bad - it seems some chrome users are unaffected. Hopefully will not be much longer :)