• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Items in the Antiques Dealer

max-grv

Farmer
Hello,

1.185 was supposed to add victory selection kit, never seen yet were as i still have lvl 1.
Did any body see it ?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Could you please remove the individual cars and instead add the car selection kit? There already is enough clutter in the auction.

Hello,

1.185 was supposed to add victory selection kit, never seen yet were as i still have lvl 1.
Did any body see it ?
you mean winners-plaza selection kit?
It seems there was a mistake along the way - the thing actually added (to the direct buy options, it was already in the auctions) was the piazza selection kit

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
It likely was added because there was a mishap during the event and diamond spenders (whales) were able to get way more upgrades than level 1 buildings

GateKeeper

Baronet
How many Lvl 1 House of Horrors do we need? lol. If you played the event daily and didn't spend diamonds, you would have 1 Fully level House of Horror, and another Level 1 with 3-5 upgrades. So guess I understand rewarding diamonds spenders who ended up with more upgrades than Lvl 1 buildings, but even so how many upgrades could they possibly have gotten, enough for 2 more maxed House of horrors, there cant be that many players who need this. I like the other additions though, so thanks for other additions to the AD, With additions are they any very old and no longer relevant items being removed?

ASYLUM SELECTION KIT yaaasss! I was 2 short on live of getting the whole building. Probably will be a giant hassle to get on the auction though. Want more other event upgrade kits though like the spring 2020 bridge.

The Babelus

Steward
It likely was added because there was a mishap during the event and diamond spenders (whales) were able to get way more upgrades than level 1 buildings
Yes :) I was lucky enough to spend only 1400 diamonds to get the 2nd House of Horrors (was able to get Collectors Reward 2 times). If someone spent more, it could happen -- too much upgrades and missing level 1

ASYLUM SELECTION KIT yaaasss! I was 2 short on live of getting the whole building. Probably will be a giant hassle to get on the auction though. Want more other event upgrade kits though like the spring 2020 bridge.

I need one more AA selection kit, so I am also happy to see this coming (hope it will be soon, in 2 weeks :) ). On the other hand, it will be very difficult to get it :) I would be surprised if I saw any auction finished for less than 200k coins :)

Last edited: