• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Items in the Antiques Dealer

6zeva9

Baronet
Not sure if it was the message or an issue with the new Message System, but after opening and then closing the message today, the bugle did not disappear until the Game was reloaded. Have checked with friends on different platforms and it was the same for them. Normally the Bugle would disappear automatically when you left the message centre but not for this announcement.

SeekerDave

Merchant
Firstly , more is not more in this case .
Why ?
Because it decrease the chance of getting each individual
Remove the usluss buildings ( special decos ) and that will fix the problem easy.

Secondly the IG announcement looked terible .
Spacing looks nice on the forum , not in the message center.

Umbrathor

Baronet
The additions are very welcome.

I do agree with earlier posters that when new items are added, old and unwanted items should be removed. I'm sure it should be easy to determine which items are seldom sold, and obvious which items are so suboptimal as to basically be a waste of space in the auction house.

The suggestion to combine items into kits seems like a good idea. I've given it quite some thought.
At first, I considered that kits are inevitably priced for the most expensive elements they contain. If someone is looking for a titan arum plant, buying an elephant fountain selection kit is a tad expensive. But if a player is looking for a titan arum plant, having the other four items from the set show up instead might make them rejoice if the kit were to replace them.
A secondary consideration is the unequal scarcity of set items that can be won in the daily quest. Like the gong, the elephant fountain and the maharadjah's palace. Replacing set items by kits in the auction house goes contrary to that notion. That is countered however by the fact that the kits are already available in the aution house. Since those sets are steadily losing appeal due to event building inflation, I see little harm in making the kits available as direct buy options to replace the separate elements from those sets.
If Inno does not want to make the kits available as direct buy in the auction house, I would actually suggest removing the set elements as direct buy options instead.

I'd also like to strongly second the suggestion for introducing portraits as an item for sale.

DeletedUser7624

The additions are very welcome.

I do agree with earlier posters that when new items are added, old and unwanted items should be removed. I'm sure it should be easy to determine which items are seldom sold, and obvious which items are so suboptimal as to basically be a waste of space in the auction house.

The suggestion to combine items into kits seems like a good idea. I've given it quite some thought.
At first, I considered that kits are inevitably priced for the most expensive elements they contain. If someone is looking for a titan arum plant, buying an elephant fountain selection kit is a tad expensive. But if a player is looking for a titan arum plant, having the other four items from the set show up instead might make them rejoice if the kit were to replace them.
A secondary consideration is the unequal scarcity of set items that can be won in the daily quest. Like the gong, the elephant fountain and the maharadjah's palace. Replacing set items by kits in the auction house goes contrary to that notion. That is countered however by the fact that the kits are already available in the aution house. Since those sets are steadily losing appeal due to event building inflation, I see little harm in making the kits available as direct buy options to replace the separate elements from those sets.
If Inno does not want to make the kits available as direct buy in the auction house, I would actually suggest removing the set elements as direct buy options instead.

I'd also like to strongly second the suggestion for introducing portraits as an item for sale.
Y would you want portraits? They just taking space on shelf and have absolutely no influence on game process. Just a blunt show off

Y would you want portraits?

There are general or common portraits available to all players, and there are portraits that become available only during events, and only available to players who played that specific event (and maybe during a specific year) after completing a specific event quest.

There is a group of players that would like the ability to get or buy portraits given in past events, either from events from a date before they started playing FOE; or events they were not able to complete the specific quest where the portrait was available. Why they want the portraits?
  • Some would like to have the complete collection of portraits.
  • Others want to use a specific event portrait as their avatar in the game,
How large is that group of players? I do not know, but discussions or ideas on this topic are not rare.

podkap1970

Emperor
is there any reason (i missed), that we can get Celtic Forest Kits on Antiques Dealer, but no Olympic Treasury Kits?