• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Items in the Antiques Dealer

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Could you please think about removing items or combine them into kits? By adding more and more items to the pool, chances to get offered something useful slim down quite a lot otherwise.

There could be an indian palace and indian fountain selection kit for example instead of the 5 separate parts each. Also the already existing Winter deco selection kit and spring selection kit could get added to the direct buy options while removing all the individual pieces...

Last edited:

Arwaren

Squire
Could you please think about removing items or combine them into kits? By adding more and more items to the pool, chances to get offered something useful slim down quite a lot otherwise.
But I guess the point is that more and more things will be added, which will make it harder to get better buildings from last year. Crow's Nest is OP, so due to the fact that there are many items in the Antiques Dealer, we will see this building less often

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
But I guess the point is that more and more things will be added, which will make it harder to get better buildings from last year. Crow's Nest is OP, so due to the fact that there are many items in the Antiques Dealer, we will see this building less often
Yes, I get that, but the art exhibition is in the dealer for half a year now and most players only have a couple levels of it - it is so rare already that I would not expect to get it to level 8 by the end of this year. It will not be different for other event building kits - especially the ones that are only available through the auction....

thelegend88

Squire
So many items being added as purchasable outside the auctions, which is good from one side, but from another it makes very difficult to get those items you really want as time needed for them to appear has extended. Perhaps one free refresh of the shop should be added as well. Or at least one more row of items under the 2 existing ones

Beta-OD

Squire
Yes, I get that, but the art exhibition is in the dealer for half a year now and most players only have a couple levels of it - it is so rare already that I would not expect to get it to level 8 by the end of this year. It will not be different for other event building kits - especially the ones that are only available through the auction....

I don't know about that... on my main world, I have a L8 and a L5 art exhibit. Has it been out a year yet?

Dessire

Regent
When are you going to add the antique dealer portraits ? (you can see them in the spoiler section). I already have the art exhibition at max level and I think that the portraits could be a reward for those players who have this building at max level u.u

coolyfooly

Squire
Would it be possible to make the shop double in size? also to have auction last only 1hour instead of 2? technically its 2.5h with the 30min countdown after an auction is finished. Cause I running into the problem of waiting months for 1 item that has 10 upgrades making me feel if its even worth it. As a buisness modle its not good either as u have people spending less diamonds on coins/gems due to never being able to see the item they want.

zlobnyj bot

Squire
Could you combine the sets into a set? For example, a set of event buildings - contains a set of choosing a palace, piazza, sakura, and so on.
Then it would be possible to occupy two shelf spaces with the "Old Event Building Set Selection Set" and the "Decor Set Selection Set".
You can include a certain number of diamonds in the price, and everyone will be happy - both those who need some more money, and those who need to collect something faster than randomly ...
Original^-^ :
Можно было бы обьединить наборы в набор? Например, набор ивентовых зданий - содержит набор выбора дворца, пьяццы, сакуры, и так далее.
Тогда можно было бы занять два места полок "набором для выбора набора старых ивентовых зданий" и "Набор выбора наборов декора".
В цену можно включить энное количество бриллиантов, и все будут довольны- и тем, кому нужно еще немного денег, и те, кому нужно собрать что-либо быстрее чем рандомно...