• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion New island next to the City

Will-em

Merchant
Would it be a great idea to have a new location to put new buildings or limit a certain type of construction to a new piece of land?
It could liberate the island in a certain advanced era.
We already have those kind of islands, called your space colony. By what you mean, it should contain buildings from your main city and not such as on the colony works right now but I can tell you that won't be coming.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
We got space colonies like Will-em said but also cultural settlements. Although the letter doesn't directly benefit the main city with "external" space to build on. The space colonies offer "external" space protected from plundering to construct goods buildings. Although hardly beneficial nowadays due to event buildings in some space ages high demand for goods it is a nice perk.

theocracy

Farmer
We already have those kind of islands, called your space colony. By what you mean, it should contain buildings from your main city and not such as on the colony works right now but I can tell you that won't be coming.
I know this colony but it cannot be turned into a diamond farm or buildings