• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest New Great Building Proposal: Biosphere 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9949

Introduction: Biosphere 3 is a Great Building proposal for a Space Age. It is based off of the ‘failed’ Biosphere 2 experiment. Potential Information text is disclosed: Modeled after Biosphere 2, Biosphere 3 was vital to the study of how different models of space colonies would turn out.

Information: Biosphere 3, as I envisioned it, has a brand-new effect called ___________. It produces 6 thousand coins, 6 thousand supplies, 50 medals, 1 forge point, and 2 goods. I also envisioned __________ having a passive production as well, consisting of 1% attack & defense, 1% fierce resistance, 5% coin boost, 5% supply boost, 75 population, and 105 happiness. Note that it does NOT produce diamonds. Also note that this is per __________, and not per level, so F.O.E. can alter/slow the rewards, for example, past level 10. Yet another note: Blanks represent the name of the new effect. The best I came up with is Biospheric Production, yet it doesn’t ‘sound right.’ The size I would suggest is 6x6.

Current System (If Applicable): Biosphere 3 is a brand-new great building, with a brand-new effect, but everything it gives is already given (generally, in larger amounts) by preexisting Great Buildings.

Abuse Prevention: Biosphere 3 has the same blanket abuse preventions as all Great Buildings, including being hard to obtain/build, and the build limit of one. While I can see this Great Building becoming a common sight in cities, I don’t think it is possible to be abused, as everything it gives is pre existing, and generally given in larger amounts by other Great Buildings. If anybody does see a potential avenue of abuse, please point it out in the comments, and I will do my best to fix it.

Visual Aid: (Insert picture of Biosphere 2 here)

Conclusion: While this is currently the best I could come up with, it is still subject to human fallibility. So I ask you, if you have any ideas, or suggestions, or if you notice any flaws, please leave a comment or message me in Odhravor or Beta. Thank you for your time, capital12.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
You want the Swiss knife of GB ;-) This would take away too much of the challenge of have an efficient city.
so I vote "not interested"

Status
Not open for further replies.