• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest New Great Building (GB) suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDar3k

Farmer
Reason
This can help when players like myself aren't able to obtain the boost needed. This will improve Player experience and enhance it.
Details
I would suggest GB boosts goods per each level in small increments, such as 5% boost once GB is constructed, then 2-3% boost per each level up. This will prevent players not wanting to ignore boosts and still produce it, which will keep a good balance in the game
Balance
My Answer same as above, the boost should be very minimal every time a GB is levelled up, this will maintain a good balance and should not need for any other changes to be made in the game to counter balance thus no negative impact.
Abuse Prevention
I don't think there's any way for someone to abuse.
Summary
I want everyone else's suggestion on what goods boost % would be fair, to make it fair on player on game producer, so we have a fair balance.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes
Hi,

I would like to recommend my idea of have a GB that boosts Good's in the city.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

CrashBoom

Legend
Balance My Answer same as above, the boost should be very minimal every time a GB is levelled up, this will maintain a good balance and should not need for any other changes to be made in the game to counter balance thus no negative impact.
Balance:
with values above that would be 100% at level 80

if a town gives 500 goods it give 500 goods extra
(according to FoeHelper my town procudes 900 goods from SAV. so GB can't be included. would be 900 extra goods at level 80. so taking 500 to discuss is not too high)

how is that balanced to the approx 150 goods of the Star Gazer ?

so the GB would need a number of uses (for example x10) like coin/supply boosts from other GB. but not too high (20 times doubling 15 goods would already be 300 and already more than twice as good as Star Gazer. and 15 would be the outpot from the very small 2x3 Sleigh Builder a player could have many )

it shall rather be 1% on every level as goods are crucial and getting goods easily will make game too easy
doesn't really matter
100% at level 80 or 100 both makes it overpowered to the other goods GB

Last edited:
You can post your idea at the Fantasy GB Wish List at the Just for Fun sub forum, this idea will be archived since it clashes with the Do Not Suggest List.

Back to your idea, The GB would impact production of goods at :
  • Regular goods production buildings?
  • Special / Event buildings producing goods as part of the rewards produced? (Example: Mill of Fall, Pagodas, etc.)
  • Production Buildings with multiple outputs, if the output selected is for goods? (Example: Sunken Treasure / 8 hrs, Sleigh Builder / 24 hrs)
  • Special Goods facilities? Artic / Oceanic harbors?, Special Goods Synthesizers?
Will it work like St Marks?
  • The X% boost of current level to be applied to the first Y goods productions collected?
  • Values of X% and Y to increase by level.?

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
How is that not balanced compared to the approx thousands of goods from high lvl Frontenac?
why are then the other FP GB not balanced to the 10k FP per day top players make with their Arc o_O

so your question is stupid
because InnoGames learned from their overpowered GBs in the past and then they started to limit the GB drastically at high levels

examples: Star Gazer: limit is approx 150 (and then maybe increase for 1 in the next 50 level)
Himeji: x10 and going closer and closer to 50% but never going higher

so they sure won't add another overpowered GB only for your reason that an old GB is already overpowered :rolleyes:

Back to your idea, The GB would impact production of goods at :
obv all goods produced in the city (other GB are always excluded from being bosted by other GB)
but not goods in other planets (because that would not be in your city)

Will it work like St Marks? The X% boost of current level to be applied to the first Y goods productions collected?
not according to the idea

Last edited:

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
why are then the other FP GB not balanced to the 10k FP per day top players make with their Arc o_O

so your question is stupid
because InnoGames learned from their overpowered GBs in the past and then they started to limit the GB drastically at high levels

examples: Star Gazer: limit is approx 150 (and then maybe increase for 1 in the next 50 level)
Himeji: x10 and going closer and closer to 50% but never going higher

so they sure won't add another overpowered GB only for your reason that an old GB is already overpowered :rolleyes:
Lol, don't start a personal attack. As you've started an equally stupid comparison. For one if and only if you where right they would've
hard nerfed CF and either drastically reduced its maximum bonus or removed goods from its
boost.
Secondly you'll asking even a more
ridiculous but more valid question about the Arc. Lol 10k fps daily profit, it must be a very bad crisis. Yet Arc is also limited to 100% boost as far I know.
Thirdly, you've chosen the worse
possible "reference" GB for goods possible. As there are far more higher goods yielding GBs with far greater potential. For example the
Tower of Babel or Galata tower, or rain forest project. The letter makes at lvl 80 over 200 goods after modern era if I'm not mistaken.
since goods output is doubled from modern era from goods GBs. Far more than your "reference" GB Star gazer. Nevermind the
bleu galaxy's potential. Which also has the potential to produce diamonds, less than CF tho.
At last I dunno what your problem is that
after the precious CF received its first balance attempt against an potential new goods GB that is dedicated to goods anyways, nor Why
you'r reaction is so personal and furious when I just wonder how Star gazer performed compared to the best GB and how this
suggestion compared to it. Since you've started comparing with gbs in the game which is a valid point for finding the place in the game
for this new gb suggestion.

davvcik0.01

Farmer
here are my suggestion for new GBs:
1st:
nego boosting GB: 4-9 chances, probability up to 50% (dtto Himeji or carier), the chance is for 1 additional nego attempt for GE and GbG - that would mean 100% certainty of succesfull negotiation (at least in GbG) but with limited attempts and max 50% chance it should not be overpowered, on the other hand it realy should help those who negotiate during GbG sector races
2nd:
goods/nego boosting GB: 9-20 charges, kraken-like probability, after succesfull negotiation there is certain chance to get all used goods back into the stock (on last lvl GE and on very high GbG attrition this might be serious goods boost, but it should not be overpowered as there are only 16 highly expansive negotiations in GE and the players would need to work his attrition up to make decent return of goods in GbG)
3rd:
unlimited charges + AO-like probability, chance that enemy unit will start the battle with -1HP (works same way as infiltration in map fighting), but the probability should be callculated separatelly for each individual unit, works for both waves (if there is 2-wave battle)
again this is not game changing mechanics but might have serious impact for GvG fighters

- strenght of any of theese buildings could of course be compensated by their size, but I feel each of theese fairly new features are situational, for nego boosters I would suggest as 2nd bonus FPs (but low ratio...I would say 1 FP for every 2nd level), or the treasury goods

*majority of active players are willing to build those buildings that gives treasury goods, so inbuilt this bonus in any new GB is worth to consider

Status
Not open for further replies.