• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: New Graphic Bug poss [47536]

• Thread starter DeletedUser8880
  • Start date

DeletedUser8880

This has just happened .
I wonder if there are any Rival developers that have moved in and trying to start of a new city next to mine :0
It was ok until I finished a fight in GE as had just collected and they were all nicely lined up . I even managed to set the producyion of the blacksmith by clicking on the empty space So guess its a graphic error only .
http://prntscr.com/j27vwy

DeletedUser8880

Just thought would check something .I tried to move another building into the " vacant" spot .As soon as cursor was over the the slot I clicked on it .Screen went dark Like the background on here and it re loaded as everything was back to normal :)
Have just tried to duplicate it by going to other maps and returning to city but so far all good

DeletedUser

Let us know if you determine the actions that lead to this, thank you.

DeletedUser8880

Hi there its happened again .
I logged in .Collected .
Went to GE fought a battle
Cam out to build some more Warriors and again the Building had disappeared .The crescent was sitting above the slot but no building .It allowed me to start a new warrior even though the building wasnt there . I tried moving it again by swapping with the barracks next door to see if it would crash and reload but no and it was then noticed where the building ended up . It is still there atm .
http://prntscr.com/j2iyyl
What more info can I give you Am html here and animations etc all turned off .

DeletedUser8880

I went and tried opening different area like GE GVG but was still the same . I then tried expanding the Screen .When pressed escape to come back to normal size everything else worked fine but screen was locked and couldn't scroll around the City .I reloaded and of course now everything back to normal .
I will close it and come back in couple of hours and do another GE straight from loading ,and see if I can get it to Recur or not and will let you know

vesgouo

Baronet
2NAhw5s.png