• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Goods Icons

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
There are some new goods icons.
Previous era treasury goods is a completely new thing, so I find it most interesting.
all goods of previous age
all_goods_of_previous_age.png
random good of previous age
random_good_of_previous_age.png
treasury goods of previous age
treasury_goods_of_previous_age.png

ArklurBeta

Baronet
I wonder in what form will the "treasury goods of previous age" show up in the game. E.g. for a GB bonus (GB of the new age?), it would be pretty bad. In most of the situations you should either collect goods for your age, or pick one randomly, but to fix yourself for previous age?...Anyway, let's wait and see.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
There is no clue yet to where these will be used so as you said we just have to wait.
To unlock level 2 of GE needs a little previous era treasury goods. But not in an amount that you need a GB bonus for it.
But it might also be intended for a reward somewhere, for example an event, or a special building.

There are some new goods icons.
Previous era treasury goods is a completely new thing, so I find it most interesting.
all goods of previous age
all_goods_of_previous_age.png
random good of previous age
random_good_of_previous_age.png
treasury goods of previous age
treasury_goods_of_previous_age.png
These are the things for the birthday of FoE 10-year. (April 19, 2012)