• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Gbg background

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
It can only be an power in the current state. Prestige is only indirectly. The problem is GBG in their current state are so tedious and uninteresting that even less than 5% will play in them if you remove personal rewards for fights in the form of FP, goods etc
Except that all the rewards being redistributed at the end of GbG, each member present in a guild would have an impact on the result of the others and not as currently a simple pool of guild resources.
In addition, it would stop the small crises within the guilds for the "sharing" of the camps. I even think Inno could see an increase in the consumption of diamonds for camps because currently only those who type a lot use diamonds.

Owl II

Emperor
individual rewards are currently independent of the guild result,

The guild can be last and I get the rewards]
Except that all the rewards being redistributed at the end of GbG, each member present in a guild would have an impact on the result of the others and not as currently a simple pool of guild resources.
In addition, it would stop the small crises within the guilds for the "sharing" of the camps. I even think Inno could see an increase in the consumption of diamonds for camps because currently only those who type a lot use diamonds.
An interesting thought. Guilds have no reason to fight for the top places at the moment. Perhaps personal rewards could spur us on. But we will undoubtedly get problems with the distribution :)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
But we will undoubtedly get problems with the distribution
a simple addition of the number of fragments, FPs, resources and diamonds which would be divided by the number of members present, rounding down to the lower number, with a possible discount depending on the final classification.
Inno would not be a loser and that would solve the 40 guilds of which only 5 members gorged themselves on GbG.
But that's just MY way of looking at GbG.

Owl II

Emperor
a simple addition of the number of fragments, FPs, resources and diamonds which would be divided by the number of members present, rounding down to the lower number, with a possible discount depending on the final classification.
Inno would not be a loser and that would solve the 40 guilds of which only 5 members gorged themselves on GbG.
But that's just MY way of looking at GbG.
Something there. However, it can also cause more problems. What should be the size of the rewards? Now it directly depends on the number of fights. But quantity is not equal to quality. The first-place guild can have as many or fewer fights as the second-place guild.

Owl II

Emperor
That is, the size of personal rewards has nothing to do with the VP at the moment. If it will dependent on each other, the game will turn upside down

I really hope as well for a nerf on swaps.
Might be fun to be for a new league "Champions League" and only 4 guilds playing there.
Established worlds can have 8 guilds, there, other worlds that have a gap between the 4th top guild and the 5th top guild may play with just 4. A mathematical or logical rule will be needed for the game determine if this world will have 8 or just 4.

napodavout

Merchant
HELLO
Cool the card.
Finally improvements on the battlefields.
Hopefully this will go in the direction of the discussions we had.
That our designers will take our remarks into account, I believe in it.
I await its novelties impatiently.

BONJOUR
Cool la carte .
Enfin des améliorations sur les champs de batailles .
Espérons que cela vas allez dans le sens des discussions que nous avons eut .
Que nos concepteurs von prendre en compte nos remarques , j y crois .
j attend ses nouveautés avec impatience .

While the map does look nice, I don't really dig that it's a picture of an ocean with islands for some reason?? It just doesn't really convey a battleground to me somehow.

Also wondering if only fights which gain attrition will count towards # of battles LOL!

1BFA

Viceroy
While the map does look nice, I don't really dig that it's a picture of an ocean with islands for some reason?? It just doesn't really convey a battleground to me somehow.

Also wondering if only fights which gain attrition will count towards # of battles LOL!

A Volcano does?

LugerP08

Merchant
It looks good, yeah mono sector in center agrees, but it's still a bit damp, a new sound theme would not hurt and better conditions for small guilds.

Wow…what a cool idea…making GBG a totally “blind” round showing only colors instead of guild names…until the end of GBG..wouldn’t this just upset whole servers who have “hate” relationships just because of the guild name? Just this one thing would make it difficult for 2 strong alliance guilds to control the whole map because you wouldn’t know who you were fighting against. Or what about making it so different guilds from different worlds were fighting like in GE..that increases the likelihood of not knowing anything about anyone each round.

Last edited:

DarkblueOO6

Merchant
you really don't understand how gbg farming works, .. lol .. a pitty because you have a big mouth for such a clueless person :D

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
There is a new chain building which should be a reward for the battlegrounds as well: The Great Elephant.
Including the selection kit and the upgrade kit.
upgrade_icon_guild_battlegrounds_iridescent_garden.png
reward_icon_selection_kit_great_elephant.png
reward_icon_upgrade_kit_great_elephant.png

upgrade_set_guild_battlegrounds_great_elephant.png

The main building:
Lvl 1Lvl 2Lvl 3Lvl 4Lvl 5
R_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds3a.png
R_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds3b.png
R_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds3c.png
R_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds3d.png
R_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds3e.png
Lvl 6Lvl 7Lvl 8 - BazaarLvl 8 - CitadelLvl 8 - Royalty
R_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds3f.png
R_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds3g.png
R_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds3hBazaar.png
R_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds3hCitadel.png
R_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds3hRoyalty.png

The chain buildings (decorations)
D_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds4.png
D_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds4b.png
D_SS_MultiAge_Battlegrounds4c.png

Last edited:

nice2haveu

Baronet
There is a new chain building which should be a reward for the battlegrounds as well: The Great Elephant.
upgrade_icon_great_elephant.png

The main building:

It helps to my antique dealer progress. Road2Victory to this, yeah felt little sad doing every time making same building getting sold which got from GbG. Hope it gives more auction coins. But GbG giving this building is little unacceptable since it would be a replacement for winter events rewards in future.

punita

Squire
upgrade_icon_great_elephant.png

The main building:

does that mean state of honour fragments will no longer be awared?