• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Gbg background

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
There is a new Waterfall Archipelago background for the Guild Battlegrounds.
It consists of 2 separate images in the gamefiles, which I have put together here to form the full background.
Waterfall_Archipelago_gbg_bg_small.png
The links to the original images in the gamefiles for anyone interested:
https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/asse...ll_archipelago/waterfall_archipelago_bg_0.png
https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/asse...ll_archipelago/waterfall_archipelago_bg_1.png

There is also 61 images which outlines each separate province. Numbered like this from 0-60
https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/asse..._archipelago/waterfall_archipelago_prov_0.png

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
What appeals to me is that there would be only one central sector instead of the current 4 (A1 - B1 - C1 - D1), unless it is a set and we let's have 6 sectors in the "center of the volcano" ...
And the map seems made to regroup only 6 guilds.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
What appeals to me is that there would be only one central sector instead of the current 4 (A1 - B1 - C1 - D1), unless it is a set and we let's have 6 sectors in the "center of the volcano" ...
And the map seems made to regroup only 6 guilds.
The map wouldn't necessarily be able to regroup only 6 guilds. With 61 provinces it has almost the same number of provinces as the current map:
1st circle: 4
2nd circle: (4x2): 8
3rd circle: (4x4): 16
4th circle (4x8): 32
Total: 60

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
While on your new card I can see:
1 central sector (maybe just for the decor)
6 in zone 1
12 in zone 2
18 in zone 3
and 24 in zone 4
that is to say a total of 60 sectors (without counting the central one).

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
The number of sectors in each ring being a multiple of 6, Inno does not plan in addition to the change of map, a revamp of the CBG?
In addition, out of the 24 sectors of the outer ring, there are 6 which are in contact with only one sector of the third ring.

This would explain why any major suggestion has so far been ignored.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I especially hope that we will not see any more "free" sectors with too many concentrated camps to restore its nobility to attrition.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I especially hope that we will not see any more "free" sectors with too many concentrated camps to restore its nobility to attrition.
Would be better if for the champ. league that there are special conditions I would love to see special conditions
for the camp league and new exclusive rewards for upping the stakes, to making the competition in the champ.
league more fearsome and above all else being an ''blind'' league as suggestions prior by someone else. In
example something like this:

> Defensive GbG buildings are disabled
> Offensive GbG buildings are disabled
> Limitless attrition, attrition levels increase with no cap for each successful 2attacks and each successful negotiation
> Guild names & flags are hidden during an active season and replaced by their corresponding colour

Reason: those can hinder healthy competition and undermining attrition's functionality. As SC
does suppress attrition. Digging in is also undesirable for a true championship. Thus defensive
GbG buildings should be disabled. Limitless attrition ensures that every contributing player of
an guild in the champion's league will eventually hit their limit for both fighting and stockpile of
goods for negotiations as originally intended. Hiding guild's name's and not showing their
league should prevent in and out game cooperation. New rewards should motivate for a more
intensive competition.

New reward any Champion Guild:
> Guild Prestige (depending on achieved rank)

New reward for #2 & #3 guilds:
Special achievement

New reward for #1 guild:
Special emissaries
>Boosts Guild Prestige from GbG (champion's league only)
1 random GbG #1 Champion's league avatar
X / Y fragments of Legend's Statue (special building only for the worthy true champion of champions)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@DEADP00L yes but actually no. Players will be encouraged to press "heal all" more often to just getting through those last few fights and spending pushing their GB up a bit more to just getting a few more fights done. Like through higher lvl Virgo.
At least Chapion league will become an real competition rather than an SC free provinces reward frenzy party.xd

Owl II

Emperor
We had 32 provinces on the outer circle on the old map. Guild HQ occupied 5 or 8 of them. Here we have only 24 provinces on the outer circle. This means we will have 8 (or more) provinces in the center in addition. And that's great. Nobody likes to hit the 4th circle :) Seriously, I hope it won't be just cosmetic changes.

Last edited:

terim

Merchant
Do you want real competitiveness?
Remove individual rewards and replace them with collective rewards.
Example: all individual rewards go into a "common pot" and are distributed equally at the end of the GBG to each guild member.

Are you ready for this? Yes for me.

or proportionally to the participation in the result of the guild

I'm ready for it too

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Example: all individual rewards go into a "common pot" and are distributed equally at the end of the GBG to each guild member.

Yes, if RC is gone it'll be. No attrition is the problem. Fear for getting attrition and eventually hitting the intended wall of maximum achievable daily battles/negotiations?xd Competition will rise if RC's either are disabled from Champion league increasing the difficulty rightfully or complete removal of GbG along with defensive GbG buildings to prevent digging in behaviour. Then with the limited daily actions guilds must choose to either wait and see what other guilds do or strategically conquer a province at an certain time.
Now it's just an reward frenzy with no limits through RC's and province swapping.

CrashBoom

Legend

only if this also applies to the battle points for the ranking :rolleyes:

because that is also a individual reward

or proportionally to the participation in the result of the guild
so if I make 10% I get 10% of the total rewards

isn't that what I get now ?

Owl II

Emperor

What indication for distribution will you take? However, no matter what indication you take, there will always be people who will consider it unfair. It's another matter if personal rewards are replaced by guild rewards. It can only be an power in the current state. Prestige is only indirectly. The problem is GBG in current state are so tedious and uninteresting that even less than 5% will play it if you remove personal rewards for fights: FP, goods etc

Last edited: