• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New GB?

...And so is and ancient FoE lore secret brought to the surface again... ^^
Things in games get developed, discarded and repurposed all the time. Once the Observatory was a LMA GB, its graphic remained the same retaining the distinct LMA style. Then there was an unadorned Middle-American pyramid at 5x5, EMA I believe, which later became the 6x6 GEx Temple and the temple of Angkor Wat, also 5x5 and HMA I believe, which was never used, the files have long since been erased.

I cannot speak to the validity of the claim regarding a new 3x3 EMA GB but I highly doubt it. If anything, Inno has shown they rather think there are too many GBs which is probably why we're only getting one per new Age now. Well, perhaps it's only a size thing and we'll even get another 2xSomething GB...

CrashBoom

Legend
Hello dear FoE players

I have an important announcement which will change the game a lot.

First one is that a new Early Middle Age GB will be introduced (Size 3x3)
so it is now confirmed
there is now a third EMA GB in the game that will change the game a lot

:D

well, it is confirmed, but the game will not change a lot. the galata tower will actually be the third EMA GB, see new announcement of innogames :p