• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest New GB that gives goods from random age

Status
Not open for further replies.
....Cause you gonna need it for BG!

My suggestion is to release a GB that provides random goods from your CURRENT age and ANY age below. Although I'd rather have Stargazer to be redone and work this way. Cus BG needs a lot of goods for buildings. We've noticed in our guild already long ago in GvG that we were lacking goods from certain eras, as most ppl are in Future era and above. Building lower era goods manufactories is just not an efficent solution, considering how much goods you need in GvG and BG. I'd therefore rather have a new GB that would provide goods from random eras..

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Emberguard

Emperor
My suggestion is to release a GB that provides random goods from your CURRENT age and ANY age below.
GBG only uses goods currently represented by the guild. So it'd make sense if it produced based on ages currently present in the guild rather then from every possible age below yours.

Although I'd rather have Stargazer to be redone and work this way. Cus BG needs a lot of goods for buildings.
Stargazer is for your own stock. If you're negotiating it'll always be from current age and the one directly below. It was never designed as a treasury GB

Also the GBG gives the statue of honour as a prize for playing in GBG. If you want increased treasury goods that'd be a good place to look at when providing feedback

CrashBoom

Legend
you never need goods from random age :rolleyes:

btw I already have a GB that gives me random age goods: the Dynamic Tower :p
(ok not really random. but from many different ages below mine)

GBG only uses goods currently represented by the guild
so best strategy would that every guild member has an Arc at level 80 or higher :D

as most ppl are in Future era and above.
kick all below future era and you will never need those goods anymore in GBG :eek:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I've moved to the Do not Suggest List as we are currently not looking for ideas for new Great Buildings at this time.

DeletedUser5097

I've moved to the Do not Suggest List as we are currently not looking for ideas for new Great Buildings at this time.
Any chance that the winning idea for the GB contest will be introduced anytime soon?:) It's already
been an while since it was completed. I mean it's already over 2 years later...

shad2389

Viceroy
My suggestion is to release a GB that provides random goods from your CURRENT age and ANY age below.
trade your goods down in market INNO won't do everything for you with a GB , you can already create a city where you don't need any plunderable buildings use the tools INNO already gave you

Pafton

Viceroy
Any chance that the winning idea for the GB contest will be introduced anytime soon?:) It's already
been an while since it was completed. I mean it's already over 2 years later...
The (potential) GB that polled the second-most number of votes, i.e., the Terracotta Army did make it to the game in VF. Maybe the devs have not been able to find a proper age-related theme for the winning one.

Emberguard

Emperor
The (potential) GB that polled the second-most number of votes, i.e., the Terracotta Army did make it to the game in VF. Maybe the devs have not been able to find a proper age-related theme for the winning one.
Looking at the entry for Terracotta Army I’d say it made it into the game twice. Double collection (blue galaxy) in Oceanic and then Terracotta in Virtual

DeletedUser5097

Thanks for the reply. Glad that at least TA made it.:) I also think that Virgo is inspired
by the convirted space station. I hope we will see the winning idea one day. Perhaps
when they decide to expand the number of GB's in a few ages. As OF and AF have
3 GBs already.

Status
Not open for further replies.