• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New GB "Galata"?

Mitos

Squire
interesting way to make plunging none issue - make gb that return 3 times more from what is being plunged
then people will ask hoodies to attack them instead of crying about it

I would say, it is not all about plundering! At the moment attacking a town is much easier then defending it! It would be a nice feature, if we were able to do some real PvP by thoroughly building up a strong city guard, which the opponent has to attack wisely instead of "1+7+Auto". In case of victory plundering should be part of a reward system, because we do have some Voyagers and Atlantis Museums around, in case of a defeat, maybe some kind of penalty, or at least a system reward for the victorius town.

Status Summary of Galata?
  • Image: (see post #1)
  • Size: 3x3
  • Costs: ?
  • Rewards: Plunder Repel: X% chance to repel a plunder X times
  • 2nd Reward: ?
  • Release: Still in the future?
Anything else?

HannahMecoe

Merchant
Someone told me the questline is triggered by getting plundered...

I now envision that paperclip popping up: “I see you’ve just been plundered and are wondering what to do...”

Yenn3f3r

Merchant
It is written: "Blueprints can be obtained via an early game quest line, or for later era players by contribution. "
What does it mean early game quest line? in which era? My friend is in Iron Age but he has not a quest line.