• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New GB "Galata"?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
still placeholder for now
X_SS_AllAge_Galata.png

According to the image name, this building is an all-age GB like Oracle or Relics Temple and is either called "Galata" or related to a feature of that name

As the oracle is used as a placeholder, size should be 3x3

Bonus (likely): Plunder Repel
great_building_bonus_plunder_repel.png

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
@beelzebob666 "Galata Tower" is an old building in Istanbul. Would be appropriate to use it as an all age GB, imho.
jupp, found that as well when I googled it - it just does not quite fit with the statue in the middle and the tree in the background... If those do not have any relevance I would have expected them to just use the colored oracle image

derdelyi beta

Merchant
jupp, found that as well when I googled it - it just does not quite fit with the statue in the middle and the tree in the background... If those do not have any relevance I would have expected them to just use the colored oracle image

The background on this placeholder image is exactly the same as on the Oralce Of Delphi. The mentioned trees are also part of the Oracle's design. I assume the complete background will be changed later and maybe only the statue will be kept.

Na, it's just the Oracle and the old FoE-King in the middle.
3x3 would also fit very well for a Tower.

qaccy

Emperor
I would preffer a second GB for SAAB :( one with daily FP like CC and AO and with a passive bonus which increase the defense for your ofensive units and the attack for your defensive units :(
Lol, keep dreaming! FP and flat military bonus on the same GB, yeah right!