• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest New GB for next age

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7966

Proposal:
Create a new Great Building, which, by analogy with the Arctic Orangery, will give some chance of your units evading an enemy strike. This will apply to face-to-face combat (PvP or PvE) and distance combat (attacks by your neighbors).

Reason:
At the moment, there are several great buildings that increase the attack and defense of the attacking army, the probability of destroying enemy units at the beginning of the battle, and the likelihood of a critical strike for your attacking and defending army.
But we forgot one more thing, which for some reason was not thought out. Any unit, even a heavy-duty robot, must have the risk of missing the target.
That's why I propose the following idea. The appearance of guild battleground increased the relevance of this GB.

Details:
The bonus will change with the pumping of this GB. It will give a chance of 2% evasion at level 1, 4% at level 10, 10% at level 60 etc. Maximum evasion can be set to 20%.

Balance:
This GB should not greatly affect the balance of the game. The war of the neighbors will still depend on the pumping of their buildings.

Abuse Prevention:
I do not think that this is possible.

What do you think? Take part in the survey and express your ideas about this. I immediately apologize for the mistakes, I do not know English very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Pafton

Viceroy
Unfortunately this idea falls in the DNSL, and as such I'll be moving it there. Please read the list before proposing any new idea, especially ideas related to new GBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.