• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest New GB at start of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upwood3

Farmer
Reason
This would make the game a lot fairer for a new server as you would have to enhance only one level per age. This also would not help big spenders of diamonds due to the huge amounts used to upgrade the building. For instance level 1 could be 100 fps, 200 of each goods of that age, 25000 coins and 25000 supplies, this could then double each age making the use of the market more important. As you can see this is only a concept at present and when fully explored I will come back with a better way to make this potentially work. it would be certainly a lot fairer than getting an Arc at Iron age and your guild helping level to 80 in a month or two.
Details
You will be taking all the attributes of each GB from ages 1 to 10 and putting them in one building only,
Balance
Apart from losing all the GB's this would mean that more strategy would be required to level up this building.
Abuse Prevention
No you could not cheat as you would be required to build the relevant goods buildings etc to upgrade this building
Summary
Like I said this is a concept and I would like to hear other peoples views to see if they would think this would work. Alternatively this building could be an enhancement for the other GB's in older worlds by giving a boost to their attributes.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
no but if it has i'm sorry for the inconvenience
How about one GB that looks like the Palace of Westminster, is 4x12 size wise and encompasses all of the the first 10 ages in the game. It would be upgrade able by 1 level per age using fps, goods, coins and supplies. It would however give all the attributes of all the GB's available from age 1 to 10 that it would replace. This could be 5% per age. When however you get to age 11 (The Future) The Arc when built would enhance the Palace by adding in the its ability. Of course you are going to be talking serious amounts to level the building up but as it the seat of government the politicians like to get everything they can.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I'm sorry this falls under the Do Not Suggest List as we are not seeking ideas for Great Buildings at this time. Thanks for your idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.