• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: New frosty quest didn't give me forge points

DeletedUser

Hi there. I started the new frosty quests and finished the first one and collected the reward of forge points while I had 10 forge points so obviously it didn't give me forge points as I already had the full 10 points(thought one would think there would be securities so this doesn't happen and that you receive the reward later), but anyways I came to the third quest to buy one forge points and get forge points as a reward, so I purchased a forge point, the quest finished, then I opened the research tree spend the 1 forge point I bought as I didn't know if I'll receive 10 forge points so I wanted to have none when I get the reward, but thing is I newer got the reward. I have 0 forge points. I clicked collect and it just didn't give me any forge points. Help!

Other rewards work I can confirm that, I got 100 gold and a random reward of copper.