• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New features?)

Devilsangel

Baronet
V_SS_EarlyMiddleAge_AntiquesDealerA.png

The Antiques Dealer
Exchange your items! Select unwanted items from your inventory and offer them to the Antiques Dealer in exchange for Trade Coins that you can use within his shop. Exchanging valuable items will also provide you with the chance to get rare Gemstones. The longer the exchange takes, the more currency you will receive from your items.

Shop for a bargain! All items within the shop will cost Trade Coins to purchase, but some more valuable rewards will also cost Gemstones in addition. Each item can only be purchased once until the shop has been refreshed. Make sure to keep checking back regularly as new items will keep being added to the shop.

Sold to the highest bidder! Periodically, the Antiques Dealer will also sell rare and exclusive items, but only to the highest bidder. Bids can be made with Trade Chips only, if another player outbids you, all of your Trade Coins will be returned to you immediately. The player with the highest bid at the end of the auction wins the item.

The Merchant
(only available with some settlements)
Japanesse Merchant
V_SS_Japanese_Merchant.png

Offers & Negotiation. The merchant will allow you to get additional goods for your current cultural settlement. To obtain them, you will have to negotiate for them by using goods from your main city.

Daily Offers. Once per day you get the chance to see new offers. Every empty slot will get a new, random offer once the 24 hour timer is up. In case you don't like an offer, you can dismiss it to potentially get something better the next day.

Future Settlements. Whenever you start a new settlement, you will have to unlock the merchant anew by solving a specific quest. Keep in mind that not every culture will have the merchant available.

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I am curious about this part:
The longer the exchange takes, the more currency you will receive from your items.

At the moment I take from this line that you only have a limited number of slots for trading in items. And the Slot will be blocked for some predetermined time after entering an item (more valuable items will block the slot longer) so an advanced player cannot get rich too quickly just because of a full inventory.

DeletedUser10121

Well this info is in the future loading screens, so I'm guessing that's a yes))
Maybe even not a very long wait. I think both trader might be added with the Japanese settlement.
okays thanks....what is future loading screens?

Well this sounds really nice! I hope there will be option to get also some parts of unfinished sets. Got 8x Eastern pallace tower but zero Western so I am not able to complete Indian set. It's not that good anymore anyway but still it's sad to see it like this.

qaccy

Emperor
I imagine the kicker here will be what getting those 'gemstones' is like. I would assume the common fodder people will put in there (decorations) will not provide them at all. Likewise, things you want are probably going to be quite expensive relative to your trade-in values.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I would assume the common fodder people will put in there (decorations) will not provide them at all
yep
I could imagine that wishing wells might be the lowest value item that gives (a) gem(s). Similarly fountain of youth might give gems - but they are also quite common due to GE...

Event-kits and main-buildings (e.g. tholos-kit/tholos lvl1) most probably will give gems.

If the spoils-of-war selection kit gives gems, that would be great - already have three of them ;)

DeletedUser9693

Great feature!!

i just hope that the gems cannot be purchased with Diamonds, otherwise you can buy all the missing pieces with your credit Card....

and if it takes days to get rid of your stuff it seems balanced, so a big +1 from me!!!

Julian24

Viceroy
Great feature!!

i just hope that the gems cannot be purchased with Diamonds, otherwise you can buy all the missing pieces with your credit Card....

and if it takes days to get rid of your stuff it seems balanced, so a big +1 from me!!!
So you wish that Inno doesn't make money with this feature? What would be the problem if you could get gemstones with diamonds?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
just tried to figure out the size of the antiques dealer and where it could be placed in the city...
- it seems to be about 8x8 in size
--> as the space port just popped up in the north-east corner and the south coast is occupied by the harbors, the most suitable places seem to be either just south(west) of the tavern or on the peninsula in the north west-corner of the city...

qaccy

Emperor
@beelzebob666 It seems likely that it'd be near the tavern. Good thing the Show Hall feature didn't work out, otherwise they might have had a tougher time deciding where to put the thing!

DeletedUser5097

just tried to figure out the size of the antiques dealer and where it could be placed in the city...
- it seems to be about 8x8 in size
--> as the space port just popped up in the north-east corner and the south coast is occupied by the harbors, the most suitable places seem to be either just south(west) of the tavern or on the peninsula in the north west-corner of the city...
No worries about space; I have planty of space in my Martian colony.:p

6zeva9

Baronet
Looks similar to the Disenchantment option in Elvenar. There you get to exchange the unwanted item in your inventory for magic points that you use to create new items or enchantments along with a spell or two. They also change after a set time period.
Just hope that Inno do not try to bring the Elvenar renovation model in. That requires you to use the above method to create a restoration spell, but you need 1 restoration spell for each space that the building covers. Imagine if you needed 1 One-Up kit for each square a building covered, that would be 24 for the Worlds Fair to advance by one age.