• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: New feature in GvG ?

GKCollect

Farmer
I put a siege and then enter to some other sectors and try to put another.
Not always but still an error occurs and freeze the game. Now the it provides other, very general message.
The message is....

Attachments

• ______a01.jpg
    ______a01.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 16

GKCollect

Farmer
The only think that was fixed is the double error in siege.
Still the game freezes in many other places and provides a new message.
'' Something went wrong. Please reload the game ''

What went wrong ? ... Just wondering around the map, after the siege.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Okay, please try to be more precise and try to provide as much information about the bug as possible. If we cannot reproduce the bug, it cannot be fixed.
This is not about cheating or anything alike.

Okay, please try to be more precise and try to provide as much information about the bug as possible. If we cannot reproduce the bug, it cannot be fixed.
This is not about cheating or anything alike.
okay. While attempting to take a sector, if it's broken and 2 or more players attempt to resiege the tile at approximately the same time; then the person who get's the siege in can keep playing anyone else that tried gets an internal error and has to reload. Same applies when two or more people attempt to drop a sector. Same applies when two or more people try to load a defending army in the same space at the same time. Same applies when two or more players are fighting when the last fight comes off. The person who is first continues playing. All others can't click on another sector until they reload. Also, the players don't have to be in the same guild. If a competing guild is fighting to siege the same sector this happens. SO, pretty much exactly the same issue that was first reported. This happened last night after calc on live server US (S).

Last edited:

GeniePower

Merchant
gets an internal error and has to reload.
An internal error should automatically reload, I think it's a different error code. My guild complains a lot about this also but I haven't been able to reproduce because I am NOT a fast sieger, so everyone else is always faster than me. I've had it once in GvG I think with granting freedom (someone thought I wouldn't make it in time and decided to take my drop...) but also once or twice somewhere else.
It looks like some type of errors disable the click event everywhere which forces the player to reload.

Thank you, will try to reproduce over the weekend!

Reproducing is difficult because it requires 2 or more players doing the exact same thing at the exact same time. The bug is encountered often in GvG because that's where all the simultaneous actions happen.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Reproducing is difficult because it requires 2 or more players doing the exact same thing at the exact same time. The bug is encountered often in GvG because that's where all the simultaneous actions happen.
I am aware. I play a lot of GvG and encountered the bug very often over the last months.
However, even if we did everything at the same time (e.g. both opening the siege placing confirmation window and counting down in voice chat) we could not reproduce it so far.
The only thing we noticed is that the error window pops up twice.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
No, I could not reproduce it so far. Juber also plays a lot of GvG, but didn't run into issues afaik.

GKCollect

Farmer
The freeze continues with a different message than the original. The new message says : Something went wrong, please reload the game! (See photo above). The problem appears when several players play together or when there are fast movements on the maps (eg you fight with others and in between battles you place sieges). I think it is impossible to repeat it on your own and when you play... 'easy'. The GvG battles are fast and played by many players simultaneously

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
We're both not playing GvG on our own, we're mostly playing in highly competitive scenarios.
Like I said before: I encountered the initial problem all the time, but did not run into it again so far.